Loved how they commandeered the PSB

Unregistered

Loved how they commandeered the PSB

They threw the bum out and set up a press conference on the front door of the PSB priceless....

Unregistered
    I loved it also, they didn’t even let the current command staff be part of it. All the brass were spectators there just like everyelse. And they had to watch Jeff Bell walk out with the Governor and new Sheriff Priceless!

Unregistered
    Was great to see. I'm sure the fort Lauderdale good old boy network is glad the bailed with their cash out $$$$

Unregistered

SI

I will hold my cheers for 2020 when he gets voted out. SI is coming back folks. This isn’t over. What’s up with surrounding himself with blacks and Muslims? That was really weird. He couldn’t get a single white Broward resident to stand with him? Last time I looked, Broward was at least 40% white. He plays the minorities like a fiddle. Always has. They have no idea they are being played. Just like every other liberal politician. He’s gonna lead them to the promise land. I will say though, that the young muslim chick wearing the hajab was really cute!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was great to see. I'm sure the fort Lauderdale good old boy network is glad the bailed with their cash out $$$$
    Not all of them, Harrington and the rest of the KKK boys are still here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not all of them, Harrington and the rest of the KKK boys are still here.
    Fuller and Russell too... plenty of Fort Lauderdale PD still here that needs to be eradicated.

Unregistered

Mount Olive

When one is trying to hide their narcissism, it's a good idea not to start each sentence of a speech with the word " I'
    It makes one come across as a self centered and self interested monster. It revealed that this attorney allowed his client to say whatever, because he himself recognizes that their is no hope for a resurrection.

Going the way of the anti-gun agenda at this juncture was beyond foolish. That bus rolled away months ago. Teens are fickle; and they're on to the next social issue. Even the two most extreme anti- gun Parkland parents abandoned him months ago.

Blexit is up and coming, and by 2020 will have a major impact on the black community as they reject the victim stance and rise emerging as leaders on merit. Israel changed his party affiliation to win years back. As time passed, he had no way of getting back on a winning horse. The Mt Olive speech was painful to watch. It was as if he did not know that the country had rejected the Clintons and the ideology that went with their campaign. This 'doubling-down" presented him as a 62 year old man, out of touch and unaccepting of a changing world. This was his very last opportunity to present himself appropriately and he was unable to rise to the occasion. The county, including the churches of Broward will soon embrace the youthful humility of Sheriff Tony.