+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Gov. DeSantis suspends Sheriff Israel

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-g...f-scott-israel

    Looks like Sheriff Gualtieri's cover up investigation which attempted to deflect responsibility for the Parkland massacre away from his buddy Sheriff Israel did not work. It certainly did not fool Gov. DeSantis who officially suspended Sheriff Israel, stating:

    "Sheriff Israel has repeatedly failed and has demonstrated a pattern of poor leadership," DeSantis said in a statement.


    "He failed to protect Floridians and visitors during the tragic Fort Lauderdale International Airport shooting in 2017. He failed in his duties to keep our families and children safe during the devastating shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb.14, 2018," the statement read. "These incidents demonstrate Sheriff Israel’s repeated incompetence and neglect of duty. The families of the victims deserve accountability. It is my job as governor to ensure that the safety of our local communities, especially the safety of our children, is paramount. Government officials must be held accountable for their actions, and/or inactions."

    Now back to the subject of coverups. IA always told us to never lie or cover up because the cover up is often worse than the violation itself. In this case Sheriff Israel's incompetence and neglect of duty merited his removal from office. What does Bob Gualtieri deserve for covering up and falsifying a supposedly independent investigation into a horrific massacre of school kids? If not removal from office, then certainly he does not deserve to serve as sheriff and he definitely does not deserve re-election.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Now what were Sheriff Gualtieri's findings about Israel again? Word for Word? LOLOLOL

    Bob looks like an asshole AGAIN!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now what were Sheriff Gualtieri's findings about Israel again? Word for Word? LOLOLOL

    Bob looks like an asshole AGAIN!
    http://www.tampabay.com/florida-poli...t-to-governor/

    "On Wednesday and Thursday, the commission went over the recommendations, which touched on failures at the school level like leaving the front gates open and no one calling for a lockdown, BSO's haphazard response to the scene and holding school districts accountable for reporting threats and crimes on campuses. The recommendations called for more internal investigations and possible disciplinary measures for personnel at BSO and Stoneman Douglas."

    Not a word about Sheriff Israel's failed policy of having the responding deputies set up a perimeter rather than confront the mass shooter and potentially save lives. Nice deflection and coverup Bob.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Only in Florida and especially the Pinellas County Sheriff Dept!!!!! With the failed leadership of Ole Bobby the PCSO will never have a positive reputation. Just a bunch of drunks, wife beaters, deputies that are not experienced enough to do their job[NM]yet this is the same ones that think that since they graduated with a AA degree[glorified high school diploma] and graduates from the so called sheriff training class then they know everything. MISTAKE NUMBER ONE!!!!!! Hopefully the new governor will see right thru Bobby Boy! Thinking new governor is not going to bow down and kiss his ass like Scott did.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.tampabay.com/florida-poli...t-to-governor/

    "On Wednesday and Thursday, the commission went over the recommendations, which touched on failures at the school level like leaving the front gates open and no one calling for a lockdown, BSO's haphazard response to the scene and holding school districts accountable for reporting threats and crimes on campuses. The recommendations called for more internal investigations and possible disciplinary measures for personnel at BSO and Stoneman Douglas."

    Not a word about Sheriff Israel's failed policy of having the responding deputies set up a perimeter rather than confront the mass shooter and potentially save lives. Nice deflection and coverup Bob.
    Even though the MOD has directions to protect James McLynas and removes all posts bout him this is a fact. Look t McLynas FB post and the above post and they are exactly the same. This is proof that this whole thread is James stirring crap and talking to himself with multiple posts. You can claim there is no proof about McLyans posting most of the crap on here but this is FACT. no go head and remove it as you protect the weasel for some unknown reason.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even though the MOD has directions to protect James McLynas and removes all posts bout him this is a fact. Look t McLynas FB post and the above post and they are exactly the same. This is proof that this whole thread is James stirring crap and talking to himself with multiple posts. You can claim there is no proof about McLyans posting most of the crap on here but this is FACT. no go head and remove it as you protect the weasel for some unknown reason.
    Well now we all know how much of a troll you are and how much you are obsessed with James. I actually read this post on here and sent it to him on facebook. I asked him if it was him. He responded that no it was not, but it sounded like something he would say. in fact he posted "I could not have said it better myself" on the FB post. He posted it after it was posted here. If you actually read his post on facebook he says he did not write the post but that it was posted "on a police forum" because that's where I told him it was posted. You apparently just want to blow mclynas because all you do is think about him constantly. You need some serious help dude. I see a BA52 in your future.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I am the OP and posted the articles which summarize the findings of the Parkland commission led by Sheriff Bob Gualtieri. Apparently Gov. De Santis did not agree with the commission's findings and determined that Sheriff Scott Israel's negligent policy on mass shootings in schools was the key security failure. As a result, Gov. De Santis suspended Sheriff Scott Israel from public office and named a successor. Sheriff Gualtieri's damage control lap dogs may not like it but these are the facts as they happened. It's another huge political blunder for Sheriff Bob Gualtieri which speaks volumes about his lack of character and unprofessionalism.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am the OP and posted the articles which summarize the findings of the Parkland commission led by Sheriff Bob Gualtieri. Apparently Gov. De Santis did not agree with the commission's findings and determined that Sheriff Scott Israel's negligent policy on mass shootings in schools was the key security failure. As a result, Gov. De Santis suspended Sheriff Scott Israel from public office and named a successor. Sheriff Gualtieri's damage control lap dogs may not like it but these are the facts as they happened. It's another huge political blunder for Sheriff Bob Gualtieri which speaks volumes about his lack of character and unprofessionalism.
    Thanks for the update James.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    From Parkland Parents

    While we are relieved and grateful that Governor DeSantis removed this reckless character from Broward, the alliance of the comission's Sheriff's in their conclusion that this did not meet the criteria for a suspension was deeply painful.

    We are happy to see that the troops in Pinellas disagree. Thank you.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While we are relieved and grateful that Governor DeSantis removed this reckless character from Broward, the alliance of the comission's Sheriff's in their conclusion that this did not meet the criteria for a suspension was deeply painful.

    We are happy to see that the troops in Pinellas disagree. Thank you.
    The troops in Pinellas don’t agree it is only one WHACK JOB who agrees.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •