Gov. DeSantis suspends Sheriff Israel - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Gualtieri placed himself in bed with Israel when he decided to use the investigation to cover up Israel's policy mistakes. The whole investigation was a fraud and De Santis saw right through it. De Santis rightfully removed Israel which made Gualtieri look like the two-faced weasel that he is to the public. Gualtieri hitched his political career to Israel and destroyed it in the process. His wishful dreams of becoming attorney general or governor have been permanently shattered. The only person responsible is Gualtieri himself, due to his arrogance and inherent lack of character and ethics. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gualtieri placed himself in bed with Israel when he decided to use the investigation to cover up Israel's policy mistakes. The whole investigation was a fraud and De Santis saw right through it. De Santis rightfully removed Israel which made Gualtieri look like the two-faced weasel that he is to the public. Gualtieri hitched his political career to Israel and destroyed it in the process. His wishful dreams of becoming attorney general or governor have been permanently shattered. The only person responsible is Gualtieri himself, due to his arrogance and inherent lack of character and ethics. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    Bob knows that the same thing that happen to Israel could happen to him. With his retarded command staff, it is feasible that they would stop deputies entering a building to save people and children. Too much micro management.

Unregistered
    Bob knows that the same thing that happen to Israel could happen to him. With his retarded command staff, it is feasible that they would stop deputies entering a building to save people and children. Too much micro management.
    You just brought up an interesting angle concerning his command staff. Maybe they are retarded but in self-preservation mode so they will agree with whatever Bob says, even if it is self-destructive. They win either way, if he stays in office they kiss his butt and keep their cushy jobs, if he screws up royally he is voted out and they are not responsible for his idiotic policies.

Unregistered
    Damn, is the honeymoon over for Bob?? Not to long back, some acted as if Bob could walk on water. Had nothing good to say about all the former Sheriff's they worked under. That only Bob, had the smarts to bring about this department, to the professionalism it once was, well before all the former sheriff's ruin us. (I didn't get that last part either) Bob's downfall will be his ego and all the YES-MEN, kissing the ring for their own little piece of the pie. Now, before the usual moron, say yes James we hear you. My names not James Just because my opinion isn't what Bob gave me.

Unregistered
    Damn, is the honeymoon over for Bob?? Not to long back, some acted as if Bob could walk on water. Had nothing good to say about all the former Sheriff's they worked under. That only Bob, had the smarts to bring about this department, to the professionalism it once was, well before all the former sheriff's ruin us. (I didn't get that last part either) Bob's downfall will be his ego and all the YES-MEN, kissing the ring for their own little piece of the pie. Now, before the usual moron, say yes James we hear you. My names not James Just because my opinion isn't what Bob gave me.
    Since the Sheriff has been in office for 8 years I am guessing the “honeymoon” as you call it ended a long time ago. He has made great changes and we are better off for it so you and your hate buddies can keep hating and we will keep benefiting. I came here from another agency and this place rocks compared to most and we have a great Sheriff compared to most. You can call me azz kisser and all that but since nobody knows who I am guess that does not hold any water other than that is what you haters say. Coats was never here and never seen and Rice was at the local bar all day. Good day and have a good life. In other words fuk you.

Unregistered
    Since the Sheriff has been in office for 8 years I am guessing the “honeymoon” as you call it ended a long time ago. He has made great changes and we are better off for it so you and your hate buddies can keep hating and we will keep benefiting. I came here from another agency and this place rocks compared to most and we have a great Sheriff compared to most. You can call me azz kisser and all that but since nobody knows who I am guess that does not hold any water other than that is what you haters say. Coats was never here and never seen and Rice was at the local bar all day. Good day and have a good life. In other words fuk you.
    OK Bob. Thanks for stopping by.

Unregistered
    You know what? I didn’t mind Sheriff Rice being at the bar all day. Back in the day, he trusted his command staff and deputies in getting the job done with nothing to worry about. We had more discretion and leeway. Even thou we didn’t have pay raises, new Tahoe’s and equipment, times were better back in the day. It was actually fun coming into work and actually making arrests, not APADS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234