+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Highest paid Scanmer

    Please don’t be shy to say who are the highest paid scammers in your district/bureau. This department is infested by slugs with highy slaries, so please expose them.


    Cc
    NBC
    FOX
    WSVN
    Univision
    Defede

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    My buddy has been there 2 years and making six figures already.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please don’t be shy to say who are the highest paid scammers in your district/bureau. This department is infested by slugs with highy slaries, so please expose them.


    Cc
    NBC
    FOX
    WSVN
    Univision
    Defede
    Steadman Stahl biggest scammer and we pay for part of his scam. $180,000.00 from PBA and $100,000.00 from MDPD. He certainly is not worth that.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman Stahl biggest scammer and we pay for part of his scam. $180,000.00 from PBA and $100,000.00 from MDPD. He certainly is not worth that.
    And how much was John Rivera making when he was president??

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    really how about people in our dept sgts, lts ???

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    really how about people in our dept sgts, lts ???
    Stop trying to make trouble and go eat siht azzhole, if you don't know then you don't need to know.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    really how about people in our dept sgts, lts ???
    It’s all public record. Go look yourself.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    A lieutenant at trn bureau makes more than the ADs

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Not bad for just a High School or GED diploma.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not bad for just a High School or GED diploma.
    Pick up an application. Hopefully you make this time around 👍🏼

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •