Bob Norman reports Sheriff Tony arrested in Leon County for bad checks - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Makes no sense to pull this guy out of obscurity

Unregistered
    You morons are afraid to run into a school. Leave this poor idiot alone. It was a political appointment to satisfy a certain group.

Unregistered

Wow interesting

Gregory Tony falsifies his CSPD application, however it is discovered after he was hired. The sheriff had a criminal charge and an outstanding warrant for his arrest. This makes his disgusting antics at a deputies funeral even more sickening. During a recent press conference about the salley port video, he said that he is ending the culture of violence here! This agency has thousands of employees and makes over a hundred arrests a month. In the past ten years Sheriff Tony, exactly how many suspects were sent to ICU from deputy involved beatings? I think you're full of shit.

Unregistered

What????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The charge was also dropped, but I guess you don't want to report on that?
    So what?? The charge was covered up by an applicant to a police department ! That is not the type of employee you give responsibility and power too. Now he is sworn in as SHERIFF?

Unregistered
    “As your sheriff, my number one priority will always be to keep our community safe. In a short time, we have made significant improvements and are now providing the level of service Broward County expects and deserves.” - Sheriff Gregory Tony

What in the hell changes has he made other than bad ones. “Not a politician” he’s been smiling at the agency cameras buying Italian ice, doing some kind of dip exercises down some steps, sucking on a lollipop with old ladies from century village, exploiting a widow and family of one of ours. This guy is absolutely disgusting just based on these now you bring in previously arrested and you’ve got the making of a huge embarrassment not just for our agency or him but for the Governor who appointed him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the year 2000 Sheriff Tony has a warrant issued for him in Leon County for a bad check. In 2002 he was picked up in his hometown of Philadelphia.
    His CSPD application asks were you ever arrested or given a Notice to Appear or Criminal Citation for a crime. His answer was NO.
    Read Bob Norman’s story.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/g...story-11044593
    And this is what BSO ended up with. After reading what Senator put out I wish Israel would come back.

Unregistered

Ron Desantis mistake

Desantis really screwed up. End the culture of violence in police work? This just shows you how ignorant a statement this is. This is a violent job!!!! If you don’t meet their violence with other violence you get hurt or killed. No wonder everyone is shutting down. Wrong guy for the job. What was Deaantis thinking with this appointment?

Unregistered
    This asshole did what most dirty negros do after hearing of a warrant. He fled, for 2 years. Now, all of a sudden he's a black Moses? He's a black hypocrite and broward deserves the worst if they vote for him.

Unregistered
    He's sitting on a bare mattress in an smellly hot apartment in Carolina playing video games. His life is sleeping in, going to the gym, and living off his white squeeze. Then a Republican jew from parkland remembers lusting after him through the gyms gloryhole. Pollocks boy, Punter, tells his daddy he too fantasizes about Temporary. Both send Temporary a bus ticket to Broward because he's a little short. And the rest is history...

Unregistered
    Springs to our Temporary asshole. "You were untruthful when didn't disclose your full criminal background." Temporary asshole replied, "Well... I was, how you say, very forthrightedness when I, how you say, did my disclosure." Springs said, resign or be fired. Temporary fraud replied, "you prejuduced." Springs replied, "go or we will beat you like rodney king." Thanks Pollock and Desantis.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast