+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sarah and her around the clock team, paid for by the taxpayers, are at it again. Word of advise Sarah now that you are the manager of the resurrected external affairs unit you should be careful because Tony isn’t going to win and you’ll have a lot of explaining to do when the elected Sheriff takes the helm.
    Temporary is as good as gone. And this silly amature propaganda group will be gone as well. Dont misunderstand me. The elected sheriff will, with out question, form his own new propaganda squad. But this one is 100% gone. And a year goes by very quickly baby!

Unregistered
    Sarah and her around the clock team, paid for by the taxpayers, are at it again. Word of advise Sarah now that you are the manager of the resurrected external affairs unit you should be careful because Tony isn’t going to win and you’ll have a lot of explaining to do when the elected Sheriff takes the helm.
    This place is full of conspiracy theories.

Unregistered
    How in the hell did Desantis miss this?????? It shows total incompetence out of this newly elected governor. He won’t and shouldn’t be elected a second time!!!!

If the dumb Dems put anything other than a far leftist extremist communist up against him in the next election, he’s toast. Hell, they would have won the last election had they not done that. Dumb Dems always shoot themselves in the foot.

Unregistered
    YOU 're a funny little Snowflake! Pumpkin head Tony was NEVER enlisted in the Marines by his own admission.
    The fake sheriff would have to wear a MAN DIAPER in boot camp because he would piizzzz HIMSELF ! NEVER A MARINE. Just a bad check writer with a fraudulent resume.
    How did we end up with Temp Tony of all people?
    Come back SI

Unregistered

Takes one to know one

It makes my skin crawl when you liberals downplay and spin anything until the perpetrator sounds like a choir boy.

Your negro hero wrote multiple bad checks over time. Not a quick "oh, shucks." To bad he didnt write them to you. How funny would the innocent young boy be then? After finding out he was in trouble, his stupid black ass fled- INSTEAD OF MAKING GOOD ON THEM. He fled for almost 2 years. They had to bring him back and threaten him before he paid, you fool. Sound any different than your pathetic story? I suppose you and your people are sad that such a brilliant business man like Eppstein is dead. You people love that type of parasite, till they victimize your hypocritical ass. You disgust me. And no, I'm not an Israel supporter. I'm just not a disgusting fake liberal stain like you are. And... He was never in the military either. Probably because he was to stupid. Sorry that messes up your wet dream.

PS- And I have a masters degree, like your boy. So what??? But I'm white and paid for mine. Well see how much weight that carries when I sit down to dinner with your daughter. Ill remind you of how trendy and tolerant you are.

Yeah, dirty liberals like Scott Israel stealing from the mall stealing files from IA and making excuses for negros bouncing checks like that dirty whore, Amy Rose.

Legal problems may stop BSO hiring: Amy Rose was campaign manager for Broward Sheriff Scott Israel
    By B. Norman - Investigative Reporter

Bad checks and unpaid traffic fines could derail a woman's chance at getting a job with the Broward Sheriff's Office.

A former president of the Broward Young Democrats, Amy Rose worked for the county commission for six years and managed Scott Israel's campaign for sheriff.

"She told me that she had legal issues," said Israel.

Israel was in the process of hiring Rose at the Broward Sheriff's Office to work in governmental affairs when he discovered she was wanted in Tallahassee for writing several bad checks while she was a student at Florida State University. The checks ranged from one for a sandwich to a $664 check for tuition. Leon County court records show that at least six checks were bounced and never paid.

"Again, it's something -- we're all responsible for what we do," said Israel.

Rose, who didn't respond to phone calls, paid restitution for the cases last month. The charges were then dropped.

But on top of those checks, Rose has a warrant in Broward County for failing to pay traffic fines dating back to 2009.

"She claimed that she didn't even know about this?" said Local 10's Bob Norman.

"Yes," answered Israel.

"Do you believe that?" asked Norman.

"Yes," replied Israel.

Israel said he was still trying to decide whether to hire Rose despite her legal troubles.

"I'm a very, very benevolent and caring and compassionate sheriff and people are allowed to make mistakes," he said.

On Monday, Israel hired Rose's husband, Wally Eccleston, as a purchasing agent at BSO.

Rose declined comment for this story.

Unregistered
    Another important thread being bumped down so that all the right people (the voters) don’t hear about the truth of this appointed stooge.
    So true this appointed fool was placed her by another elected fool. Another screw up landed in Broward.

Unregistered
    How did we end up with Temp Tony of all people?
    Come back SI
    Now everyone wants Israel to come back. Now that they found out what the feds we're hiding and tried to cover up and get away from the real truth.
    Shocking

Unregistered

Tonys arrest verified

Can you cite your sources on that please?
    . Leon county case number with his name and address. He fled south Florida and was arrested one year in Pa.

Unregistered

FOIA Request

. Leon county case number with his name and address. He fled south Florida and was arrested one year in Pa.
    Where are Scott Israel's missing IA files? Aren't those supposed to stay in the system for 50 years? Isn't he a thief, a racist, a bully, an abuser? Funny this was ALL before he became sheriff!

Unregistered
    This fool on tv with his 16ft screen for real time monitoring of a shooter situation. He sounds like a scared little boy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast