Bob Norman reports Sheriff Tony arrested in Leon County for bad checks - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered

REDRUM! Scotty REDRUM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are right! Scott Israel is a criminal AND an accomplice murderer! Do not vote for this scum again!

Unregistered
    Bob should be doing a follow up on this and asking the Governor when he knew about Tony’s fraud charges.

Unregistered
    Bob should be doing a follow up on this and asking the Governor when he knew about Tony’s fraud charges.
    I’m sure they’re saving that for the election.

Unregistered
    I’m sure they’re saving that for the election.
    Correct. You see, everything about Temporary has been a fraud. They started with that military schtick but it had to be squashed quickly because people Hate stolen valor. But the rest is a true fraud. His football career- fraud. PhD- fraud. Retired from Springs- fraud. Expert everything- fraud. This punk is a fraud and wait till you see the commercial with FRAUD all over his big stupid face. GET IT EVERYONE? The people need to know what they are placing in charge of a billion dollar budget and and the safety of 2 million people. We need a leader. Not a hot headed Temporary boy.

Unregistered
    Correct. You see, everything about Temporary has been a fraud. They started with that military schtick but it had to be squashed quickly because people Hate stolen valor. But the rest is a true fraud. His football career- fraud. PhD- fraud. Retired from Springs- fraud. Expert everything- fraud. This punk is a fraud and wait till you see the commercial with FRAUD all over his big stupid face. GET IT EVERYONE? The people need to know what they are placing in charge of a billion dollar budget and and the safety of 2 million people. We need a leader. Not a hot headed Temporary boy.
    When it comes to light, Desantis is going to have a lot to answer for.

Unregistered
    Oh my goodness my Parkland friends and I just read this and I can't believe it! What a piece of garbage Scott Israel is. We are so not voting for him! He is an animal!

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...3ny-story.html
    OMG THIS^^^ I just had coffee with the girls and we are SO not voting for this scumbag again. Thanks for shedding some light on this POS creep!

Unregistered
    OMG THIS^^^ I just had coffee with the girls and we are SO not voting for this scumbag again. Thanks for shedding some light on this POS creep!
    Me. Oh my MORE FAKE NEWS AGAIN.

Unregistered
    In the year 2000 Sheriff Tony has a warrant issued for him in Leon County for a bad check. In 2002 he was picked up in his hometown of Philadelphia.
    His CSPD application asks were you ever arrested or given a Notice to Appear or Criminal Citation for a crime. His answer was NO.
    Read Bob Norman’s story.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/g...story-11044593
    Anyone know the status of this

Unregistered
    Anyone know the status of this
    I got someone checking standby but we will have some interesting news soon.

Unregistered
    I got someone checking standby but we will have some interesting news soon.
    Share with us we must know

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast