Rat DiPerna - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rat DiPerna

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard a story of an XO destroying hard drives but then was told it was Pritchard.
    That wasn't Prichard, you pr$ck. That was Tony Petruzzi from ITD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ummm Nobody was beat up contrary to what’s been said. And No doesn’t he have a dui on his record. Soooo move along. He’s doing just fine and is living a good life. Thanks for the concern. Hunt could good give 2 shytes about SI, Russy, or anyone else for that matter. That might kill you, but seriously the guy was very happy for Bell and wishes the best for BSO from this point on. Russ your a loser and will always be a loser. I hear Frankie goes to Hollywood in the background. Get your speedos on with your workboots, because Wilton Manors wants you In drag swinging from their gay poles 😂😂😂. Right back atcha, Russ: Good luck on being 57 yrs old and broke with a garbage pension from NYC. Take care, Russy.
    Danny stop already, and don’t attempt to fool people here with a play on words.

So to be clear Danny you were fired for kicking a handcuffed prisoner in Deerfeild. Russ was not on scene. I am not saying you were wrong or deserved to be fired by that jack ass Lamberti all I am saying is that wasn’t Russ fault.

Second it is a fact you got arrested for DUI the week of your Polly when you had applied to come back. No you don’t have a DUI on your record because you beat the charge at trail. I am happy you were found not guilty. I think the cop that locked you up was a jerk for doing so. But again Russ was not with you when that happened and after that point you became angry at Russ because you believed you should have been hired back sooner. Russ was not in charge of HR and he did try to help you like he has helped many Deputies over the last few years.

Danny you were a 10-8 old school cop and we were friends but this blaming Russ stuff for things that went wrong in your life has to stop my friend.

Believe me this place will always be toxic and political that will never change. Enjoy your life after BSO I am sure Russ will be doing the same.

Unregistered
    And look into the BSO HR archives. Hunt called Human Resources and told them of the situation. He was accused of just not showing up for the polygraph. That’s completely false. He was gonna fight the charge. He knew at that point his cert had already expired. He was looking to get back to BSO, but regardless of the circumstances Scott was never taking him back. Hunt financially is pretty well off . He’s been called a drunk, homeless bum, rejected by his family, etc..... he’s laughing all the way to the bank. But in his heart he wishes every BSO deputy both DOD and DLE the best.

Unregistered
    Back on top

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567