Rat DiPerna - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat DiPerna

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations fools!!! Hopefully, the 10 year veteran, former coral springs sergeant will show you incompetent cowards how a real police department with heroes like coral springs p.d. does things the right way. Get ready for lots and lots of active shooter training, shown to you by real cops from coral springs. The suck ups are all lined up to kiss the new ring and shove new propaganda down your throats, so start gobbling you sorry sacks of sh$t.
    LoL walk into the West Park District station and tell that to the deputies faces there. Bring those Coral Springs Meter Maids down there and see if they can handle a shift. Can't even take care of the gang problem in their own city with a mega resource rich agency and superfluous staffing. Just because they ran into the school as Cruz was already eating an Egg McMuffin doesn't mean they do real police work. Real cops lol.

Unregistered
    Ok DiPerna, since you’re obviously on here sticking up for yourself. Without mentioning the Ft Lauderdale guys, which you incorrectly want people to believe were the only ones that hate you. Tell us what you do everyday? Why should Sheriff Tony keep you? We’re waiting......

Unregistered
    No, what it show is, when your a boss, don’t F**k over your good people!!
    My God Russ, you have got to be the most egotistical biggest scumbag I've ever met in my life. Leoaffairs BSO is full of hundreds of pages posted by you about how you and John Bailen single-handedly defeated Lamberti and the PBA and got Israel elected which is one of the biggest b******* stories out there. The only thing that happened between you and Lamberti was he kicked your azz and fired you. Lamberti beat the crap out of John Bailen so Bad he finally retired on a medical disability. In the end you even stabbed your best friend John Bailen in the back! The only reason you're back at BSO is because Israel thought your father helped him politically and he gave him a nice sum of money as a political donation. He hired you back as a civilian in a do-nothing job making lots of money because you lost your certification. You are a backstabber and will better deal anyone to get ahead. I hope Jeff Bell and the new sheriff are smart enough not to trust you. The new Sheriff's ass hasn't even hit the chair and you are already taken credit for getting him appointed. Mark my words Jeff, if you keep this cancer around he will be on Leo Affairs writing about how he is friends with the Governor and how he single-handedly got Tony appointed as Sheriff. He will stab you and anyone else in the back for his own personal gain.

Unregistered
    Ok DiPerna, since you’re obviously on here sticking up for yourself. Without mentioning the Ft Lauderdale guys, which you incorrectly want people to believe were the only ones that hate you. Tell us what you do everyday? Why should Sheriff Tony keep you? We’re waiting......
    I don't think he can work a law enforcement capacity?

Unregistered
    Okay Chisel Chest, I will tell you what my day consists of:
    First thing in the morning I bring the boss his Latte and donuts.
    I then run from office to office on the 5th floor to see if any of the high ranking certified Colonel’s etc need ink pens, stickie note pads or their pencils sharpened. I am still allowed to walk with sharp objects for now.
    As lunch approaches I get all the lunch order’s for the staff that dont feel like going out to eat.
    I then grab my warmer boxes and go get all the food order’s.
    Midday I try to look busy doing cross word puzzles or word scramble games.
    I do a lot of gophering for the important people since I am not one nor have I ever been important.
    As the day starts to end and I am exhausted I do one more check to see if I can make staff Dinner reservations or hook them up with some side squeeze.
    Then it’s off to home to tell the bride how important I was and cant wait to do it all over again.

Unregistered
    Get your Speedo’s and workboots ready for Wilton Manors, Russy Boy. And dust off your your Frankie Goes to Hollywood tapes while your at it. It’s coming to an end

Unregistered
    Russ already trying to undermine Sheriif Tony. What a scumbag. He’s thinks he could be the next Sheriff in 2020 😅😅. What a loser. He stabs SI in the back who saved his career and now he thinks he could be the next sheriff. OMFG. Hysterical

Unregistered
    Stolen Valor Diperna. Claims he was on scene on 9/11. Yeah ok!! Lying POS

Unregistered
    Creepy looking MoFo! How did JB allow Creepy MoFo stand next to him during the press conference?

Unregistered
    Creepy looking MoFo! How did JB allow Creepy MoFo stand next to him during the press conference?
    Kinda Knew JB was a snake too. He didnt do anything without the rat behind him.

We have been screwed from day 1 with this guy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast