Rat DiPerna - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat DiPerna

Unregistered
    I’m confused, over the past 3 years we have been abused by tyrants and have heard many horror stories. None of those stories included this guy Russ. Can someone please give me names and dates of something bad he did? I heard a story of an XO destroying hard drives but then was told it was Pritchard.
    This is confusing but let’s deal with the Ft. LAUDERDALE,e crew first. Maybe guys that have been in SID for more then 10 years. The girl at the detail office with her take home car, many wrongs here lets prioritize and get to work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m confused, over the past 3 years we have been abused by tyrants and have heard many horror stories. None of those stories included this guy Russ. Can someone please give me names and dates of something bad he did? I heard a story of an XO destroying hard drives but then was told it was Pritchard.
    This is confusing but let’s deal with the Ft. LAUDERDALE,e crew first. Maybe guys that have been in SID for more then 10 years. The girl at the detail office with her take home car, many wrongs here lets prioritize and get to work.
    He looks very creepy!

Unregistered
    The new sheriff needs to flush the training division of all these 25 year deputies. I'm sick of their war stories. It shouldn't be a retirement home.
    And replace it with what...someone with your vast knowledge?

Unregistered
    This is confusing but9 let’s deal with the Ft. LAUDERDALE,e crew first. Maybe guys that have been in SID for more then 10 years. The girl at the detail office with her take home car, many wrongs here lets prioritize and get to work.
    He was fired by BSO!!!!

then rehired by Isreal

thats the problem..He is not law enforcement, not fire rescue, not department of corrections, not part of human resources... he is a zero..He should not be here. Period

Unregistered
    Russ can't be fired without cause, he's a deputy. The new admin. can make his job miserable, but he can't be terminated.
    he is not a deputy..rethink it.. He doesnt have his cert

Unregistered
    Can anyone tell us ANYTHING... ANYTHING AT ALL ... Russ has done over the past few years at BSO. Any work at all? For over $100,000 for a no show civilian gig, he did pretty well by Israel. And then he stabbed Israel in the back. Et tu Brutis?

Unregistered
    Judas Iscariot was a disciple and one of the original Twelve Disciples of Jesus Christ. According to all four canonical gospels, Judas betrayed Jesus to the Sanhedrin in the Garden of Gethsemane by kissing him and addressing him as "Rabbi" to reveal his identity to the crowd who had come to arrest him.

He betrayed Lamberti and now Isreal.

Remove this problem who systematically spreads the cancer!!!

Unregistered
    Can anyone tell us ANYTHING... ANYTHING AT ALL ... Russ has done over the past few years at BSO. Any work at all? For over $100,000 for a no show civilian gig, he did pretty well by Israel. And then he stabbed Israel in the back. Et tu Brutis?
    Diperna will tell you flat out how much he despised Scott Israel. He never hid it from anyone. Him standing behind the governor was deliberate. It was his wast of saying F**k you to Israel. If anyone wanted Israel removed more, it was Russ. He was wide open with his opinion. For those of you who wanted Israel gone, you should thank him.what can we thank Russ for?

Cartoons-50%
    Coordinating with Jeff Bell, Bill Boards and other union issues.
    Fox News reports. Connected with two producers.
    Connected with Marion Hammer(google her) they’re now best friends.
    Laura Loomer’s story in July.
    Russ’s father, who advised Congressman DeSantis on a major foreign affairs issue.
    A relentless attack on his staff with a very powerful Washington Lobbyist!!

Russ Diperna, outsmart all the fifth floor flunkies, AGAIN!!!!
    He just may be the most dangerous man in America. And the rest of those Fifth floor flunkies will be gone shortly!!!

Unregistered
    Diperna will tell you flat out how much he despised Scott Israel. He never hid it from anyone. Him standing behind the governor was deliberate. It was his wast of saying F**k you to Israel. If anyone wanted Israel removed more, it was Russ. He was wide open with his opinion. For those of you who wanted Israel gone, you should thank him.what can we thank Russ for?

Cartoons-50%
    Coordinating with Jeff Bell, Bill Boards and other union issues.
    Fox News reports. Connected with two producers.
    Connected with Marion Hammer(google her) they’re now best friends.
    Laura Loomer’s story in July.
    Russ’s father, who advised Congressman DeSantis on a major foreign affairs issue.
    A relentless attack on his staff with a very powerful Washington Lobbyist!!

Russ Diperna, outsmart all the fifth floor flunkies, AGAIN!!!!
    He just may be the most dangerous man in America. And the rest of those Fifth floor flunkies will be gone shortly!!!
    Sure sounds like someone a boss can trust!

Unregistered
    Sure sounds like someone a boss can trust!
    No, what it show is, when your a boss, don’t F**k over your good people!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast