Bye Bye Scott Israel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Since our former boss is so proud of the fact that we gave out over a million pounds of free food he should go work at a grocery store.

Unregistered
    I think Israel getting the boot is right on! Long time needed.

However the appointment is setting this kid up for failure. Running an SO is a far cry from being a middle field supervisor.

I am speaking as a 37 year FSA veteran currently serving as an Undersheriff for 10 years in Florida.
    I sincerely wish and pray for him and your agency. Not going to be easy or fun....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since our former boss is so proud of the fact that we gave out over a million pounds of free food he should go work at a grocery store.
    That was funny indeed.... as he said we are not a lawr enforcement agency!!

Unregistered
    Hey, don't short change the guy, it was over 4 (four) million pounds of free food.

Unregistered
    I just spit coca cola on my screen

Unregistered
    I think Israel getting the boot is right on! Long time needed.

However the appointment is setting this kid up for failure. Running an SO is a far cry from being a middle field supervisor.

I am speaking as a 37 year FSA veteran currently serving as an Undersheriff for 10 years in Florida.
    I sincerely wish and pray for him and your agency. Not going to be easy or fun....
    As I've said before, having a long time administrator run things and implement guidelines and procedures that further complicate this job is not what's needed in law Enforcement.
    Keep It Simple Stupid...

Unregistered
    As I've said before, having a long time administrator run things and implement guidelines and procedures that further complicate this job is not what's needed in law Enforcement.
    Keep It Simple Stupid...
    The person you are calling stupid is right. You obviously are not L.E. So, I guess that would make you the stupid one because you are obviously commenting on something you know nothing about. I do not know what Desantis was thinking? Is he kowtowing to the democratic party for votes next election? There are plenty of people to choose from that have far more experience than this guy to lead a department of this size, black or white. Did no one want to come to this mess? If not, there are plenty of competent and respected staff here at BSO with the experience that could have served as interim sheriff. A sergeant to Sheriff that is just ridiculous. For you lay people, that would be like taking a department manager and promoting him/her to CEO of Walmart. Desantis you can fool the general public but we know you don't leave Law Enforcement after twelve years of your own volition. You get terminated or voluntarily resign to keep something quiet. Desantis, I hope I am wrong, but you are going to get blowback on this one. Good luck Tony, I hope you do the right thing.

Unregistered
    The person you are calling stupid is right. You obviously are not L.E. So, I guess that would make you the stupid one because you are obviously commenting on something you know nothing about. I do not know what Desantis was thinking? Is he kowtowing to the democratic party for votes next election? There are plenty of people to choose from that have far more experience than this guy to lead a department of this size, black or white. Did no one want to come to this mess? If not, there are plenty of competent and respected staff here at BSO with the experience that could have served as interim sheriff. A sergeant to Sheriff that is just ridiculous. For you lay people, that would be like taking a department manager and promoting him/her to CEO of Walmart. Desantis you can fool the general public but we know you don't leave Law Enforcement after twelve years of your own volition. You get terminated or voluntarily resign to keep something quiet. Desantis, I hope I am wrong, but you are going to get blowback on this one. Good luck Tony, I hope you do the right thing.
    23 years "L.E." as a road grunt putz. I'm glad you're not a detective. You might wanna re-watch 'Blues clues' again. He's just trying to keep it simple, STUPID...

Unregistered
    Ken Jenne is all I have to say. 10-65 your next call.

Unregistered
    Absolutely incredible, a sergeant for 3 years 12 years experience with Coral Springs. you've got to be kidding me. This is the best u can do
    A person should not be judged simply by the number of years they've served, the rank they've held or the uniform(s) they've worn. It's the character we rational people will have to judge over the next few months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12