The Great Sheriffs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Great Sheriffs

All of you greenies that think the Sheriff has all the power in the county, think again. The governor can always put you in your place.

Gov. Ron DeSantis is in Broward County where he is expected to remove Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel in the wake of the Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Unregistered
    State of florida. Police the police

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of you greenies that think the Sheriff has all the power in the county, think again. The governor can always put you in your place.

Gov. Ron DeSantis is in Broward County where he is expected to remove Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel in the wake of the Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

In asshole Scott's last few hours as Gubbnah, he appointed about 70 of his favorite campaign donors to key positions

Unregistered
    And guess who will take his place....another SHERIFF. FHP won’t take over. Mother Florida’s mean green for life! Go work another signal 4.

Unregistered
    And guess who will take his place....another SHERIFF. FHP won’t take over. Mother Florida’s mean green for life! Go work another signal 4.
    Enjoy those 4 sq miles and go make more coffee for your sheriff. I'm driving to the next county in my black and tan, I'm bored.

Deputy for 6 years b4 I switched over. You can keep your pay and real cop title.

Unregistered
    In asshole Scott's last few hours as Gubbnah, he appointed about 70 of his favorite campaign donors to key positions
    A44 still sore from that a$$ whoopin you got there, Gillum?

Unregistered
    Yeah...sure...amigo! I know it’s you. Same broken English, same FHP nonsense. Lol!

Enjoy those 4 sq miles and go make more coffee for your sheriff. I'm driving to the next county in my black and tan, I'm bored.

Deputy for 6 years b4 I switched over. You can keep your pay and real cop title.

Unregistered
    You're not too Sharp. The Sheriff is the Chief LEO of the county and his boss is the Governor..not the county commission. Thats not a question to a Sheriff. 66 out of 67 counties know this Miami Dade is a Charter county that answers to the county commission. Guess they don't teach that at the Pat Thomas Academy

Unregistered
    Not exactly. The Sheriff’s boss is the citizens who elected him. The governor can remove in extreme circumstances. But they may soon too be limited due to amendment 10, which as you all know passed. Also with amendment 10, now ALL Florida’s Counties will have an elected Sheriff, not appointed.

Unregistered
    Not exactly. The Sheriff’s boss is the citizens who elected him. The governor can remove in extreme circumstances. But they may soon too be limited due to amendment 10, which as you all know passed. Also with amendment 10, now ALL Florida’s Counties will have an elected Sheriff, not appointed.
    I didn't see the citizens remove this one. The governor will still be able to remove them, even with the 10th. Learn your stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast