Cedeno - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cedeno

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This man never should have been in Law Enforcement. He slipped thru the cracks as a cross-certified jail guard candidate that never would have been hired had he applied off the street.
    Some people get in this profession for monetary reasons or to get an upper hand for their future intentions.

Some applied for this job simply because someone in their short path in life mistakenly said "You should be a cop"

As years and decades go on, there's only a few that join because they're passionate about the job. As years go on, the numbers of this caliber dwindle, little by little as the first two grow in numbers.

We're starting to get to the point where future good cops, are the only ones "slipping through the cracks".

Unregistered
    El Diablo is pure evil. RIP Todd

Unregistered
    BA is the coward not cedeno

Unregistered
    First Cedeno sold out his boss Lamberti, now he's selling out his good friend and the person who wanded him from lieutenant to major. People like him will do or say anything to remain in power. Guy has no loyalty, but neither does any of the command staff that are trying to remain just to poison the agency even further.

Unregistered
    I can tell you this much.. Cedeno was directly responsible for the chaos that erupted at the Airport after the shooting. He and Polon charged in, took over the scene and royally screwed what had been an orderly calm controlled situation. When it all went to hell after Cedeno was screaming over the radio that there was another shooter, he and Polan shifted the blame to the Airport command and the other Airport entities and wrote false after action reports. They scapegoated Liddicott and Furman and had them transferred out. Cedeno is scum. He is responsible for Todd Fatta, He screwed up IA, he literally sold his incompetent soul to maintain power. Now he’s trying to kiss up to the New Sheriff. He is the poster child for everything that is wrong with this agency! Believe me, Ive been kind to him in this narrative, he’s actually more despicable and incompetent than I can describe. He should have resigned in descrace with the rest of the power hungry sycophants. He has no pride no integrity no moral center and no protection in this new administration.
    Throw him out with the rest of the trash!

Unregistered
    Not true Cedeno is very loyal. I have known him since he was working in booking. He rose up through the ranks. Took tests for Sgt and Lt without getting the answers given to him like many have over the years. He went back to school and got his Bachellors and Masters was promoted to every rank he didn't skip one. He was severely injured in the line of duty and BSO was going to screw him but he stayed and fought to keep his job. He was a great detective and has always been a BSO guy who worked hard and required the same of his people. I support you Ang keep fighting!

Unregistered
    I enjoy working for AC he is one of us and funny as hell.

Unregistered
    Cedeno has his family monitoring this post and trying desperately to show him in a good light. Won't work, too many people know of his misdeeds. Wasn't he Colonel Dale's do-boy?

Pure garbage!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cedeno has his family monitoring this post and trying desperately to show him in a good light. Won't work, too many people know of his misdeeds. Wasn't he Colonel Dale's do-boy?

Pure garbage!
    I hadn't really noticed but there was never any support for this guy and now there's posts saying what a great guy he is.
    I don't think the sheriff will fall for Cedeno's antics for to long.

Unregistered
    As soon as he told the new sheriff "congrats look foreword to working with you-this should have happened a long time ago" the new sheriff realized he was talking to a slithering snake.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast