Cedeno - Page 8
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cedeno

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like AC he can be a bit over the top at times but is fun to work for and he has your back.
    Lets ask Todd Fatta how much fun it is to work with AC and how much he has your back. When I heard that AC wasn't going to get fired, I figured the new sheriff was the same car but just a different paint job. Now that they promoted this lowlife lizzard, I had the great pleasure today at human resources to pull the plug. And now with Sheriff Obama in office, the civilian human resource's peoples were in full hate the white man mode. Once sheriff Obama gets settled in, there will be enough BSO employees on staff to film a Tarzan movie. Good luck to all on MLK day that are stupid enough to think sheriff Obama will back you if you are on camera acting like a real deputy should.

Unregistered
    Lets ask Todd Fatta how much fun it is to work with AC and how much he has your back. When I heard that AC wasn't going to get fired, I figured the new sheriff was the same car but just a different paint job. Now that they promoted this lowlife lizzard, I had the great pleasure today at human resources to pull the plug. And now with Sheriff Obama in office, the civilian human resource's peoples were in full hate the white man mode. Once sheriff Obama gets settled in, there will be enough BSO employees on staff to film a Tarzan movie. Good luck to all on MLK day that are stupid enough to think sheriff Obama will back you if you are on camera acting like a real deputy should.
    Promoted cedeno? What the heck are you talking about, guy???

Unregistered
    This thread needs to stop. Cedano is buddies with Llerana, who just got promoted to Colonel. You can wish and dream all you want but Cedano is going no where except to maybe Colonel. Just look at the recent promotions. BSO will never get any better....face facts, move on or leave.

Unregistered
    Fernandez and Cedeno are the only people that are posting positive things scout Cedeno. That guy is pure garbage. Throw him out. Lerania too, what a POS he turned out to be when under Polon and Cedenos influences. Can’t believe that he was promoted. What a chameleon snake.
    Hot little midget

Unregistered
    This thread needs to stop. Cedano is buddies with Llerana, who just got promoted to Colonel. You can wish and dream all you want but Cedano is going no where except to maybe Colonel. Just look at the recent promotions. BSO will never get any better....face facts, move on or leave.
    Sad but true

Unregistered
    This afternoon bye bye

Unregistered
    Tick tock, tick tock you sorry piece of shit! Take DF with you.

Unregistered
    Spot on, business as usual nothing changes but the names of the privileged.

Cedeno is staying but so are many more who are just as bad or worse. It’s all about politics.

Goldberg is staying just wrap your head around that for a minute.

That useless Deputy Williams that Israel took care of for the last 5 plus years and walks around with a polo shirt on looking like a bum has now attached himself to the new Sheriff and will continue to do nothing and collect a pay check. Why you ask? It’s all about politics. The new Sheriff is already in full campaign mode.

Don’t be fooled by the shaving policy, the Sheriff didn’t give us that because he heard we wanted it. He did that because he don’t want to shave.

I am not bashing this new Sheriff and I am very happy Israel and the Ft. Lauderdale guys are gone all I am saying is the culture here will never change. It will always be political and never about law enforcement and you will always have the chosen people taken care of and the average Deputies on the road getting shit on.

The End

Unregistered
    Have faith son. The axe has not completely fallen. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Unregistered
    Have faith son. The axe has not completely fallen. Rome wasn't built in a day.
    I totally agree that Rome wasn't built in a day but this is Broward County and julius ceasar would have been stabbed in the back over and over again. The only faith I have is more privileged people getting promoted for political reasons and the arrogance and bullying to continue. This sheriff will be different than any other self serving ambitious sheriff from the past. BSO is a disgusting agency in a disgusting county. My faith is all gone, although I have decided that worshipping satan will do more for me at bso than anything else.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast