Cedeno - Page 10
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Cedeno

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s going to be a beautiful day today seeing you pack your stuff. What will you do without your rank? Let’s see if you drive 100mph in Weston in your little car. I bet you won’t get away with itt again. KARMA is coming midget
    Rumor has it he doesn't live in Weston anymore. But he still has a job so he doing something right I guess.

Unregistered

Both must go

Sad but true
    Sometimes the good needs to go with the bad.

Unregistered
    Sometimes the good needs to go with the bad.
    The same group of retards still trying to get the major ousted. The majority love this guy as a boss. He doesn’t breed cowardness under his command like the other 99% of bosses. He’s not a “baby sitter”. He’s a street cop, please kill this thread. You little kids can move on to another important subject like getting cool hats or darker window tint. I pray the new sheriff doesn’t listen to you weak individuals

Unregistered
    The same group of retards still trying to get the major ousted. The majority love this guy as a boss. He doesn’t breed cowardness under his command like the other 99% of bosses. He’s not a “baby sitter”. He’s a street cop, please kill this thread. You little kids can move on to another important subject like getting cool hats or darker window tint. I pray the new sheriff doesn’t listen to you weak individuals
    Oh fukking pluhlease. He is a sukkazz parasite. Everybody knows it. Nobody can stand him.

Unregistered
    The sorry POS sold his soul to the devil! He must go

Unregistered
    This can't be Angie. There are no spelling or grammatical errors.

Unregistered
    The sorry POS sold his soul to the devil! He must go
    He gives sukking azz a bad name. But he is an expert at it.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? He is a glorified jail guard, not a ‘street cop” and he is a proven, certified coward. You have no idea how much of a coward he is. He’s a stolen valor pos

Unregistered
    Some indicated that there was going to be another wave of folks being sent packing today. It was supposed to be the biggest one yet. There are many flagrant hires still left that seem to have slipped by. Well, its after 3:30 and it never happened indicating that what is left is likely going to be left alone. Hes clearly doing something right.

Unregistered
    Why are you so quiet AC? Your time is coming you unloyal fool

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast