+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 120
 

Thread: Cedeno

  1. #31
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Double agent!

  2. #32
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As soon as he told the new sheriff "congrats look foreword to working with you-this should have happened a long time ago" the new sheriff realized he was talking to a slithering snake.
    Love how these guys play both sides of the fence!!! Sleezy

  3. #33
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Love how these guys play both sides of the fence!!! Sleezy
    Sleezy, slimy, and disgusting. This guy is worse than the crying Deerfield captain.

  4. #34
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He is part of the "Resistance" providing information to Israel daily just in case Israel returns. This spy cannot be trusted.

  5. #35
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wasnt he the U.C. that messed up the Behan investgation into the former corrections deputy?

  6. #36
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hey Angie does the sheriff know that you’re calling Israel every day. You can tell him you’re hedging in case he returns and that Ozzie is doing it too

  7. #37
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is part of the "Resistance" providing information to Israel daily just in case Israel returns. This spy cannot be trusted.
    Hopefully Sheriff Tony sees this person for who he truly is.

  8. #38
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Most despised person left in a command position. He brings nothing to the table and is a well known political buddy of Israel. He never worked for a boss that he wouldn’t sell out in a minute. He is weak and uses his authority for personal reasons. Send him back to the jai as a deputy.

  9. #39
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Does anyone remember how he behaved at the airport shooting. Yelling and screaming wrong information on the radio. He made everything worse then it needed to be. Then he made airport deputies a personal project by micro managing them and trying to make their lives miserable. Total zero in my book

  10. #40
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone remember how he behaved at the airport shooting. Yelling and screaming wrong information on the radio. He made everything worse then it needed to be. Then he made airport deputies a personal project by micro managing them and trying to make their lives miserable. Total zero in my book
    That's why he was removed dumbazz! Scott had to remove him as there was a mutiny brewing at the airport.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •