+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Beltran and Mandera

Whose arse are you two slugs going to kiss now? Your boyfriend is leaving today! Nancy, you can always date Palmer he’s got a 50/50 chance. Beltran I’m afraid being Gunzbergers b!tch won’t help you, he’s leaving too! Good luck sc~mbags!

Unregistered
    Leave Nancy alone. She's a deputy doing her job. She bothers no one.

Unregistered

Bell Un Trained

Bell un trained will be immediately sent back to tracing to learn how to defend himself he is going to our lady fitness center in Firt lauderdale.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok Ira, but she be dating Palmer now that you’ll be shown the door today!

Unregistered
    Except she thinks she’s “special” cause she’s Ira’s girl. She dosnt even show fellow deputies common courtesy. You special alright Nancy, it takes a special price of garbage to sleep with Ira!

Unregistered
    I know and have worked with Mandera for years. In the jail and on ERT. She has been very nice to work with over the years. She is a quite individual. She hasn't bothered anyone. Leave her alone.

Unregistered
    I know and have I worked with Mandera for years. In the jail and on ERT. She has been very nice to work with over the years. She is a quite individual. She hasn't bothered anyone. Leave her alone.
    Ok Nancy, but wipe that I smell sh!t look off you face when you’re in the presence of real deputies! As for you the cowardly little Beltran, it’s QUIET not Quite you cowardly moron!

Unregistered
    She’s hot!

Unregistered
    She’s hot!
    Alright Palmer Ira's leaving she's all yours!

Unregistered
    Maybe if she wouldn't walk around like she is Wonder Woman/Special Forces, she would be respected. Another Israelite that needs to be thrown out of the door.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast