BSO Hiring Process
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Post BSO Hiring Process

I'm currently in the hiring process for BSO, I have a good idea when I'm going to start. Is there anyone on these forums that I could possibly talk to in direct messages willing to tell me a little more about the hiring process and BSO itself? Please, only positive feedback, I don't want to hear about the political stuff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm currently in the hiring process for BSO, I have a good idea when I'm going to start. Is there anyone on these forums that I could possibly talk to in direct messages willing to tell me a little more about the hiring process and BSO itself? Please, only positive feedback, I don't want to hear about the political stuff.
    It's all political stuff here my friend. Unless you're absolutely desperate, please do yourself a favor and try to get on somewhere else.

Unregistered
    You really want to work for a department that is in total turmoil?? Oh, wait! Let me guess. You are the "miracle" that is going to change this entire agency and bring it back to greatness? Please, go somewhere else.

Unregistered

Arrow Understandable

It's all political stuff here my friend. Unless you're absolutely desperate, please do yourself a favor and try to get on somewhere else.
    This is the best shot that I have at this current time to get a job in LE, and quite honestly it would be a lot better than what I'm doing currently. That state cert is huge, so maybe i re-evaluate the department when things in life are a little more stable. Again, if you could provide any helpful insight I would greatly appreciate it preferably through DMs.

Unregistered

Arrow

You really want to work for a department that is in total turmoil?? Oh, wait! Let me guess. You are the "miracle" that is going to change this entire agency and bring it back to greatness? Please, go somewhere else.
    No, I wouldn't be able to change anything. Agency politics are everywhere and their is no way of escaping it.

Unregistered

For those talking about the politics(figured it would be brought up) could you possibly go in some more detail of what's going on? All I see is people pointing fingers at the department and saying it's bad without stating a reason why.(I realize there has been a couple events just recently that have transpired putting the agency on the radar.)

Unregistered
    For those talking about the politics(figured it would be brought up) could you possibly go in some more detail of what's going on? All I see is people pointing fingers at the department and saying it's bad without stating a reason why.(I realize there has been a couple events just recently that have transpired putting the agency on the radar.)
    Obviously you have made no attempt to do your homework regarding anything about this agency. That being said, you should fit right in with the command staff.

Unregistered

Arrow

Obviously you have made no attempt to do your homework regarding anything about this agency. That being said, you should fit right in with the command staff.
    No I've looked into issues that the public is aware about, I'm asking more about things that may happen inside the department that hasn't been made public that may be good to know about. Let me say this, back where I'm from, half the stuff I've heard about BSO doesn't even compare.

Unregistered
    This is the best shot that I have at this current time to get a job in LE, and quite honestly it would be a lot better than what I'm doing currently. That state cert is huge, so maybe i re-evaluate the department when things in life are a little more stable. Again, if you could provide any helpful insight I would greatly appreciate it preferably through DMs.
    It's cool. Hope you get hired. We could always use another asslicker.

Unregistered

Arrow

It's cool. Hope you get hired. We could always use another asslicker.
    Lol, alrighty then.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast