Applicant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Applicant

Unregistered

Applicant

Hey all how is Sarasota's pay compared to other agencies such as Hillsborough and Pinellas?

Unregistered
    If the pay makes a difference you really don’t want to be a cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. No matter what career one chooses, s/he wants to know what benefits are available.

Unregistered
    Lol that’s a joke. Some agencies pay a significant amount less than others. Why apply for an agency that make $36,000 when there’s another agency that pays $48,000 and are both hiring.

Unregistered

sarasota sso

If you want to work for the knightmare, have at it!

Unregistered
    The OP never asked how much of an arse Car1 is, only if pay is similar to surrounding agencies. If you like Adolph or Benito then you'll love working for knightmare

Unregistered
    So am I. I just seen there sponsoring can anyone post whether they compare to these other agencies?

Unregistered
    So am I. I just seen there sponsoring can anyone post whether they compare to these other agencies?
    Please explain what you're asking or saying in English

Unregistered
    Please explain what you're asking or saying in English
    I put it in Spanish since you do not understand English.

Yo también. Acabo de ver patrocinadores. ¿Puede alguien publicar si se compara con estas otras agencias?

Unregistered
    I put it in Spanish since you do not understand English.

Yo también. Acabo de ver patrocinadores. ¿Puede alguien publicar si se compara con estas otras agencias?
    Just as stupid in Spanish.

The post was "So am I. I just seen there sponsoring can anyone post whether they compare to these other agencies?" and my comment stated to explain in English. So for a moron such as yourself, I will expound upon my post.

"So am I" what are you referencing that to. You are what?
    "I just seen there sponsoring" What did you just and where did you see it. If you are referring to an agency sponsoring candidates to the academy then what you meant was "I just SAW THEY"RE..."

After that I am clueless as to possible meaning of "can anyone post whether they compare to these other agencies"

TABE test needs to be done annually along with PAT. It's embarrassing to see people have no command of the English language and write official/legal reports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast