Reyes Promises Retirees Work AAA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will retirees get off duties back.
    Never according to risk management and the city attorney.

El Viejo

Retired Old Timers you fell for the Reyes “vote for me” scam!

HaHa... jokes on you dumbass retired wanna get OT SCAM!

Unregistered
    When will retirees get off duties back.
    Ok, let me try to explained this to you again , I guess years of service have done a number on your ability to understand . The city doesn't care about you because your a liability to them, liability means in simple words when money goes out versus an assets that money comes in , technically we are all a liability to the city but they can't do anything to abolished the active officers but in your case is different since you all are retired and in top of all that who controls the off duties . Enjoy the few years that you have left , the average life span for a male is 80 and for officers is much less which means statistically you don't have that much , do you want to spend those years directing traffic , if working is that important get a part time job in a small agency .

Unregistered
    Ok, let me try to explained this to you again , I guess years of service have done a number on your ability to understand . The city doesn't care about you because your a liability to them, liability means in simple words when money goes out versus an assets that money comes in , technically we are all a liability to the city but they can't do anything to abolished the active officers but in your case is different since you all are retired and in top of all that who controls the off duties . Enjoy the few years that you have left , the average life span for a male is 80 and for officers is much less which means statistically you don't have that much , do you want to spend those years directing traffic , if working is that important get a part time job in a small agency .
    But Tommy’s my hero he promised us all we will be able to work he doesn’t lie he’s as transparent as a piece of glass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12