Reyes Promises Retirees Work AAA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Roque

Reyes Promises Retirees Work AAA

Tommy Reyes promised that we would be able to work AAA. He told us this while giving out cigars at the Miami PBA. Tommy, please send us an email of when we dna begin working. I called the special events office and they said you had no reached out to them

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Roque View Post
    Tommy Reyes promised that we would be able to work AAA. He told us this while giving out cigars at the Miami PBA. Tommy, please send us an email of when we dna begin working. I called the special events office and they said you had no reached out to them
    Why would he. I be this is what he's going to say "it's not me it's the city. I'll need you to elect me again to work on it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would he. I be this is what he's going to say "it's not me it's the city. I'll need you to elect me again to work on it.
    Ortiz when you lose all your power remember these posts. Karma is all I gotta say

Unregistered
    Karma my A—. I am a captain making big bucks commanding yhose who hide here. F off. I am king

Unregistered
    Karma my A—. I am a captain making big bucks commanding yhose who hide here. F off. I am king
    Even the king and queen in games of thrones were taken out. You still have a long ways to go

Unregistered
    Tommy

Please send an email when we can work aaa and get our retiree settlement checks

Thank you

GA

Unregistered
    Didn't you place number 6 on the captains test or was it 4?? Anyway, you were handed the rank on a silver platter. Cause the ones who scored higher, were given staff ranks, so you can be captain?

Unregistered
    Didn't you place number 6 on the captains test or was it 4?? Anyway, you were handed the rank on a silver platter. Cause the ones who scored higher, were given staff ranks, so you can be captain?
    Papa, car 62 is making a boatload of mula and seems quite content on the motor. Hahah

Unregistered
    Papa, car 62 is making a boatload of mula and seems quite content on the motor. Hahah
    Good for him. He did well for himself at the expense of others.

Unregistered
    When will retirees get off duties back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast