Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    There’s plenty to hate.

Unregistered
    There’s plenty to hate.
    I agree! Everything. Staffing issues, pay issues, workload, micromanaging, No colonel. Yeap there’s plenty to hate.

Unregistered
    I agree! Everything. Staffing issues, pay issues, workload, micromanaging, No colonel. Yeap there’s plenty to hate.
    Enjoy your next career or agency the door is open. Bye
    I dont need a Colonel up my butt, I have enough with my sergeant, but I still enjoy it after 14 years.

Unregistered

Rookie

Enjoy your next career or agency the door is open. Bye
    I dont need a Colonel up my butt, I have enough with my sergeant, but I still enjoy it after 14 years.
    14 years????? That’s why. You are A Rookie. I took a huge dump the other day in my underwear that has more time than you on the Patrol. Go write some tickets and work aome crashes Rookie. Stay away from here baby.

Unregistered
    14 years????? That’s why. You are A Rookie. I took a huge dump the other day in my underwear that has more time than you on the Patrol. Go write some tickets and work aome crashes Rookie. Stay away from here baby.
    You must look like a 100 pound crap in a 3 pound bag. If you think 14 years is a rookie, then tell us what is not, 30 years? I can only imagine what your gut looks like. HOPEFULLY YOU ARE NOT INTO LAW ENFORCEMENT, YOU OLD SACK OF CRAP.

I doubt you even work the road or are even a cop.

Unregistered
    You must look like a 100 pound crap in a 3 pound bag. If you think 14 years is a rookie, then tell us what is not, 30 years? I can only imagine what your gut looks like. HOPEFULLY YOU ARE NOT INTO LAW ENFORCEMENT, YOU OLD SACK OF CRAP.

I doubt you even work the road or are even a cop.
    Shuffles around the courthouse

Unregistered
    https://www.gainesville.com/opinion/...for-jan-9-2019
    Letter to the editor for Jan. 9, 2019

Patrol I-75

I have read the articles and letters regarding traffic on Interstate 75. It’s time for the Florida Highway Patrol to actually patrol the highway. Anyone not impressed at the increased speed, volume of traffic and degree of aggressiveness is not paying attention.

On a recent trip to Atlanta, there was not one FHP trooper seen up to the Florida-Georgia border or down from the border. North of Valdosta, no Georgia Highway Patrol trooper was seen either.

My suggestion: tell AAA to make the entire Alachua County segment of I-75 a “speed trap.” Even with a 5-7 mph buffer, we can: 1) slow traffic down 2) reduce reckless and aggressive driving to an acceptable degree and 3) keep slower traffic out of the middle and left lanes.

Two multi-death accidents have happened in the past few years. How many more deaths are needed?

Steven Kraft, Gainesville
    First and foremost: Clean house at the Neil Kirkman building. Then FHP needs a huge influx of Troopers. Which will mean you have to attract new people with better pay and working conditions.

Unregistered
    First and foremost: Clean house at the Neil Kirkman building. Then FHP needs a huge influx of Troopers. Which will mean you have to attract new people with better pay and working conditions.
    I agree. Top 6 or 7 need to go.

Unregistered

Fhp shameful

I agree. Top 6 or 7 need to go.
    Wishful thinking! We have been saying that for the 24 years i have on and it actually has gotten worst and worst. FHP will always be a dump. It has been for years. Ever since they took away the step plan. Now anyone that needs a job comes in. It’s no longer a career but just a job. Shameful

Unregistered
    Wishful thinking! We have been saying that for the 24 years i have on and it actually has gotten worst and worst. FHP will always be a dump. It has been for years. Ever since they took away the step plan. Now anyone that needs a job comes in. It’s no longer a career but just a job. Shameful
    If you have been on 24 years and this is a dump, that makes you garbage. Say no more

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast