+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a slap in the face to the agency to bring an ex CSPD Sgt and put him in charge of BSO. Especially after the MSD fiasco.
    I hope CSPD escorts him and the Gov. to the PSB tomorrow with a full on motorcade, parade, and bells and whistles just like the gay pride fest the sheriff loves throwing beads in!


  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Isreal magic wanded someone from deputy to captain, now desantis magic wanded someone from Sgt to sheriff!!!!!!

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    4EVER BUMP! Best Post (at least in 6 year history)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isreal magic wanded someone from deputy to captain, now desantis magic wanded someone from Sgt to sheriff!!!!!!

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    One Question

    Is Chief Adderley finally gone?
    Let him get back to his golf and hid broads
    Couldnt shine Pollocks shoes.
    What a major poor judgment call.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Sargeant??,Really. This is the best he could find?? Ugh!
    Just because you hold a certain rank or title doesn't mean you are the better candidate. ESPECIALLY IN THIS PROFESSION!!!
    Law Enforcement as a whole seem to promote those with little to no experience on the road. Those that have never been sucker punched or had a fight ever. Promotions based on testing abilities instead of merit??? That Shizzat just doesn't seem to working out for us. Instead, we have numerous good cops that just don't wanna be lumped into that group of slugs, and S#!ty administrators that just complicate this job.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He retired after 12 years..... in Coral Springs.

    Lots of experience.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He retired after 12 years..... in Coral Springs.

    Lots of experience.
    It's funny how the "Holier than thou" inner complex says "I'm so much better than this cop because his sandbox is smaller than mine".
    "I've seen more in a week than this guy will ever see in his/her career". I'd love to compare who's seen or experienced worse but I'd much rather try to hide that crap or try my best to erase them from memory.

    Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood and BSO certainly don't mingle well with other agencies, and the main reason is..."Because everyone else has smaller sand boxes than me, or less occupied." OH PHUCKIN YAY!!!

    We all see and experience the same shizzat people. Some more than others regardless of who you work for.

    I don't know this guy at all and have never heard his name until I read your post. Normally I wouldn't have said a thing until I read "Coral Springs. Lots of experience". Typical thinking process of the three agencies I've named above. Granted, it's not everyone, just the old timers and certain green horns that will keep that tradition going.

    Remember, we're all certified by the same State standards, we do the same friggin job. I may need you as back up someday or you may need me.

    P.S.
    Buh bye Scotty. You're not gonna be missed by many of us LEO's in Broward.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    wHere would k9chRiS be pLaCeD

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's funny how the "Holier than thou" inner complex says "I'm so much better than this cop because his sandbox is smaller than mine".
    "I've seen more in a week than this guy will ever see in his/her career". I'd love to compare who's seen or experienced worse but I'd much rather try to hide that crap or try my best to erase them from memory.

    Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood and BSO certainly don't mingle well with other agencies, and the main reason is..."Because everyone else has smaller sand boxes than me, or less occupied." OH PHUCKIN YAY!!!

    We all see and experience the same shizzat people. Some more than others regardless of who you work for.

    I don't know this guy at all and have never heard his name until I read your post. Normally I wouldn't have said a thing until I read "Coral Springs. Lots of experience". Typical thinking process of the three agencies I've named above. Granted, it's not everyone, just the old timers and certain green horns that will keep that tradition going.

    Remember, we're all certified by the same State standards, we do the same friggin job. I may need you as back up someday or you may need me.

    P.S.
    Buh bye Scotty. You're not gonna be missed by many of us LEO's in Broward.
    I agree with you. We've already proven BSO people can't run this place. Niether can FLPD people. At this point I say we just go down the list of local police agencies alphabetically until we find one with enough competence to get it done.

    At the very least if Sheriff Tony moves the focus away from treating not wearing vests, shoulder mics, and body cams like they were felonies and focus on actual felonies we're already ahead of the game.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I was actually hoping for former CSPD chief Tony Pustizzi. If anyone could handle it, I'd say it would have been him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •