DeSantis expected to name Broward’s first African-American sheriff, replacing Israel - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    I love how some of you clowns who think you know everything. Your desperation to keep Israel shows how really delusional you are. Now you can’t mummble Israel’s name without thinking how incompetent he and his henchman were. He is the same who said to go complain to the county commission about your raises. He’s the same who said he was bringing his people in that he trusted and pretty much disavowed quality BSO people. He is the same who claimed to have given amazing leadership to the BSO. And yes he’s the one who said if if’s and butts were candies and nutz OJ Simonson would be in the record books. If you really think the Gov did not vet Greg Toney you may just be delusional. In fact you are. Better yet Broward County voters didn’t vet Israel either. They just punched the D-ummy button on their ballot. Had it not been the Obama 2012 ticket, Israel would have lost again to Lamberti and you know it. Democrat voters in Broward know only one thing punch D. CSPD Chief Clyde Parry’s opinion carries more weight than your pathetic attempt to smear someone you don’t even know, just what you’ve read. Vote him out in 2020 if he doesn’t cut it. Careful what you wish for.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You've got a rookie Governor who screwed up and picking another rookie whatever that had a warrant issued for his arrest for writing bad checks and was then arrested. Why did our rookie Governor not vet this rookie whatever properly? Oh yea that's because he's a rookie, know nothing Governor! Then the new rookie Sheriff lied on his job application to Coral Springs Police Department about ever being arrest and about his military service, which, as you should know, are criminal and felonies and "you love it"? I'm surprised he hasn't already stepped aside. I'm sure FDLE "will love it too"! You want a Sheriff that is a liar and a felon? REALLY?
    Calm down Mr. Israel.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345