DeSantis expected to name Broward’s first African-American sheriff, replacing Israel - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    The boogie jailers are celebrating!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    One would hope, if Bell had any say in the decision, that he vetted this guy. With all that he's done to remove Israel I'm sure he would have a say in who replaces him.

Unregistered
    Look for Silly Willie to be Undersheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AND I CALL THIS ONE

BLUE SPEAR solutions
    He looks like the head that comes out of my zipper.

Unregistered

Spear??

I find the word “Spear” to be offensive.

Unregistered
    This is funny... IUPA what the buck are you doing. You really did it now. Dont complain.

Unregistered
    He just announced his Undersheriff. Curt Coonsby.

Unregistered
    You think they'd find an interim from within or someone with enough command experience to tell them to f off when they make their demands? No way. This guy is green. Sheriff Play Doh. Do whatever you want with him the 2 years he'll be there. Of course there were dozens of more qualified candidates the deputies would've preferred. The agency hasn't been deputy friendly in 6 years. Why would they change that? BSO went from BSOffer Food to BG4SO. Terrible.

Unregistered
    If the governors goal was to create support for keeping Isreal he managed to do so with this pick. He seems more fit as the head of training, not the head of a 7000 person agency.
    My same thoughts exactly !

Unregistered

You love it?

Don't worry, folks, Governor Desantis IS. Mr. Pollack IS.
    I am sure, Super -Lib Runcie is going to get a visit from our new Governor as well. Mad respect for the new Gov, taking care as business like a BOSS. 2.5 Billion to clean up our disaster algae problem, a new smart, great pick for Florida Supreme Court, just in the 1st week!
    Law and Order coming back to Broward County. LOVE IT. Get rid of all the bloated, cowardly, corrupted, overpaid dead weight. Even if we , on the front lines, dont see a raise for a year or two, it will be WORTH IT.
    You've got a rookie Governor who screwed up and picking another rookie whatever that had a warrant issued for his arrest for writing bad checks and was then arrested. Why did our rookie Governor not vet this rookie whatever properly? Oh yea that's because he's a rookie, know nothing Governor! Then the new rookie Sheriff lied on his job application to Coral Springs Police Department about ever being arrest and about his military service, which, as you should know, are criminal and felonies and "you love it"? I'm surprised he hasn't already stepped aside. I'm sure FDLE "will love it too"! You want a Sheriff that is a liar and a felon? REALLY?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast