Santiago Vazquez for Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The higher the rank, all it means is the more treacherous they are.
    You may be on to something there. I don't want someone who doesn't have any LEO experience but the higher the rank the more treacherous they can be. This is why I think Santiago may be the best pick. Granted no Ft. Lauderdale command will be brought in. I think you will see those who work hard and are trying to make a difference get some player rolls and it will be for everyone's benefit. Santiago already stated that he was really happy with Jeff Bell and what he was able to accomplish and said "It didn't have to take that long" and as Sheriff, it would be him and Bell, plus other invites when it comes to differences. "The Union President would have access to him to prevent anything from being squashed prior to getting to him." I think Santiago will surprise you.

Unregistered
    You may be on to something there. I don't want someone who doesn't have any LEO experience but the higher the rank the more treacherous they can be. This is why I think Santiago may be the best pick. Granted no Ft. Lauderdale command will be brought in. I think you will see those who work hard and are trying to make a difference get some player rolls and it will be for everyone's benefit. Santiago already stated that he was really happy with Jeff Bell and what he was able to accomplish and said "It didn't have to take that long" and as Sheriff, it would be him and Bell, plus other invites when it comes to differences. "The Union President would have access to him to prevent anything from being squashed prior to getting to him." I think Santiago will surprise you.
    Fat chance as he will not make it that far.

Unregistered
    Fat chance as he will not make it that far.
    Ok Nastradamus, lol - we will see.

Unregistered
    Well it is not the national origin, ethnicity, gender, nor the color/hue of someones skin, religious beliefs, or even the socioeconomic standing of the individual. Nor is is a few indiscretions and/or the possible few mistakes they made in their youth that some people may find objectionable. What matters to me is their ability to lead, especially with equality, fairness, and above all justice for all.

And so far, out of all the candidates for Broward County Sheriff, I am leaning towards - Santiago Vazquez - especially given his policy statements However, the only problem I have right now, especially given what is happening today is the change in his politics (Republican to Democrat) without any explanation to the motivation. AND - More importantly, Why? Anyone like to speak about this ?

Unregistered
    Well it is not the national origin, ethnicity, gender, nor the color/hue of someones skin, religious beliefs, or even the socioeconomic standing of the individual. Nor is is a few indiscretions and/or the possible few mistakes they made in their youth that some people may find objectionable. What matters to me is their ability to lead, especially with equality, fairness, and above all justice for all.

And so far, out of all the candidates for Broward County Sheriff, I am leaning towards - Santiago Vazquez - especially given his policy statements However, the only problem I have right now, especially given what is happening today is the change in his politics (Republican to Democrat) without any explanation to the motivation. AND - More importantly, Why? Anyone like to speak about this ?
    I have no use for Vazquez for many reasons, but you have your priorities backwards. In local politics, people change parties all the time. You should be more concerned with how many people he's successfully supervised and in what conditions. Like it or not, there's a huge difference between being an entry level supervisor with no fiscal responsibility. And being responsible for hundreds or thousands of people and millions of dollars. Your gut feeling that he's a good guy, a straight shooter or a fast learner just isn't enough to lead a mega agency. He'd maybe make a decent lieutenant. Something that none of the other sheriffs thought he deserved.

Unregistered
    He has more experience than Tony and Vazquez will get our vote besides he is the other white meat in the Democratic Party.

Unregistered
    Vazquez is a con and corrupt and knows nothing. Go look into his past disciplinary actions. He was corrupt as a sergeant including forging signatures and stealing...think of all the dubious and connivery he will do as sheriff. From a past Sun-Sentinel article.

At a Sun Sentinel Editorial Board interview, the two squared off about disciplinary history.

Vazquez's disciplinary history includes 10 internal affairs investigations totaling 17 allegations. Eleven charges were sustained. They include unbecoming conduct, failure to meet BSO standards, violating meal and break procedures and "courtesy to the public."

Demoted after one set of accusations in 2012 involving three of the sustained accusations, he appealed and won. But other sustained cases were not successfully appealed, BSO records show.

"Everybody's a boss watcher," Israel told Vazquez. "You had more sustained complaints than 98 percent of the people I know who come through law enforcement. That's the leadership you'd provide for 6,000 people? It's not going to work, sir."

Behind the charisma and the fake smile, is a racist, homophobe, bigot, misogynistic pig. You don't want him leading the county's law enforcement. It's comical to see him promoting gender equality, and displaying the rainbow icons when he is the biggest homophobe I've ever had the displeasure of meeting! The same goes with uniting with Bangladesh people and trying to win the black votes. He is a racist and behind closed doors he refers to blacks as n*&&^$$ and if he sees a special needs child or person, he refers to them as retards! This is not the person that you would even want looking after your dog.

For the sake of our county, vote for Tony, Isreal, anyone else on the ballot, except this idiot.

Unregistered
    Vazquez is a con and corrupt and knows nothing. Go look into his past disciplinary actions. He was corrupt as a sergeant including forging signatures and stealing...think of all the dubious and connivery he will do as sheriff. From a past Sun-Sentinel article.

At a Sun Sentinel Editorial Board interview, the two squared off about disciplinary history.

Vazquez's disciplinary history includes 10 internal affairs investigations totaling 17 allegations. Eleven charges were sustained. They include unbecoming conduct, failure to meet BSO standards, violating meal and break procedures and "courtesy to the public."

Demoted after one set of accusations in 2012 involving three of the sustained accusations, he appealed and won. But other sustained cases were not successfully appealed, BSO records show.

"Everybody's a boss watcher," Israel told Vazquez. "You had more sustained complaints than 98 percent of the people I know who come through law enforcement. That's the leadership you'd provide for 6,000 people? It's not going to work, sir."

Behind the charisma and the fake smile, is a racist, homophobe, bigot, misogynistic pig. You don't want him leading the county's law enforcement. It's comical to see him promoting gender equality, and displaying the rainbow icons when he is the biggest homophobe I've ever had the displeasure of meeting! The same goes with uniting with Bangladesh people and trying to win the black votes. He is a racist and behind closed doors he refers to blacks as n*&&^$$ and if he sees a special needs child or person, he refers to them as retards! This is not the person that you would even want looking after your dog.

For the sake of our county, vote for Tony, Isreal, anyone else on the ballot, except this idiot.
    So he stole your woman huh? You seem attracted to his charisma and smile! Is this Scotty?

Unregistered
    So glad you're the proven loser that everyone already knew that you'd be. Bet your ego can't handle that you didn't even get 7% of the votes LMAO. Good riddance Felecia!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123