Santiago Vazquez for Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is unique alright! A unique type of buffoon who couldn't run alpha shift in the port. He could barely put the line up together. Never mind a huge agency and even bigger budget.

He would be way out his league. Ridiculously under educated and totally inadequate for the job.

Sadly, he will have to look up a couple of the words in this post.
    Like Israel was a scholar!

Unregistered
    John Fry and Paul O'Connell would be the best for the agency and the community.

Thats my choice!

BSO can only hope!

Unregistered
    So replace one Sgt for another ? We already see how unprepared this Sgt is. Besides, Santiago can’t even complete a sentence without stuttering
    Tell me what sheriff we ever had who deserved their position because of their previous rank? If you say Navarro, no one got any raises while he was in office but at least those were bso glory days. Other than him, I cant really name anyone else Well jenne was great for raises but there was powertrac and he wasn't a cop.
    So rank really doesnt matter. The higher the rank, all it means is the more treacherous they are.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Like the guy we got now deserves his appointed position. I believe Vasquez is genuine about wanting to better the agency. He was the OLY candidate that at a BLM meet the sheriff candidates said "All lives matter", which if course was met with boos.
    He says what's right, not politicized like the other scumbags.
    Didn't he get kicked out of the port because he failed to supervise 4 deputies. He definitely has potential.

Unregistered

Jealousy? I feel sorry for you

Like Israel was a scholar!

Do you work as a police officer? If you do, is so sad. You don't know how to respect your ex coworkers and your uniform, Shame on you, Wow!!!.
    We don't need or want this type of police officers, representing Broward County. My Vote is for Santiago Vazquez

Unregistered
    Do you work as a police officer? If you do, is so sad. You don't know how to respect your ex coworkers and your uniform, Shame on you, Wow!!!.
    We don't need or want this type of police officers, representing Broward County. My Vote is for Santiago Vazquez
    If you think about it, a sheriff doesn't need to be sworn but Santiago is. He has numerous years with the agency and knows where the issues are. He was also big in asking why the previous would never speak with the union, same game, same people to argue the contract to give as little as possible. After all the money that was given back which was exposed by IUPA, he thought Jeff Bell did an excellent job and was shocked that they would not give the deputies what was needed based on national average and standards. I will vote for Santiago.

Unregistered

jealousy? I can see that.. I feel sorry for you

He is unique alright! A unique type of buffoon who couldn't run alpha shift in the port. He could barely put the line up together. Never mind a huge agency and even bigger budget.

He would be way out his league. Ridiculously under educated and totally inadequate for the job.

Sadly, he will have to look up a couple of the words in this post.
    Sadly that you work as a police officer. Learn how to respect, your uniform and coworkers.. disgusting ...we don't want people like you working as police officers. You need more training. Please remove your uniform
    My Vote is for Santiago Vazquez. 100%

Unregistered
    I don't know if Vasquez would be a good Sheriff or not. What is going against him, more than anything is his name. Although Broward is somewhat of a melting pot, actual names matter in an election. While it's very unfair to stereotype, transplants from NY and NJ will associate his name with NY Puerto Ricans who have an image problem due to generations of living in segregated boroughs. The visual will be a dude with dice on his rear view mirror and pointy faux leather snakeskin boots. So, if Vasquez wants to win this thing, he best get out there and show himself not to be what many will unfairly assume he is. You'd be shocked at how many NPA voters have no idea who the candidates are until election day and say " Hmmm.....two running for Sheriff... an Italian or a Jew.... which do I like better?

Unregistered
    Republican in 2016 and democrat in 2020. Poor first move by Vasquez and we are not even close to the election. This guy has no shot at winning

Unregistered
    Republican in 2016 and democrat in 2020. Poor first move by Vasquez and we are not even close to the election. This guy has no shot at winning
    You mean like others have done, like our past sheriff, Israel?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast