Santiago Vazquez for Sheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Santiago Vazquez for Sheriff

After decades of corruption it’s time to put honesty in the office . A person that can’t be bought and has experience with critical incidents. It’s time for BSO to be recognized as an elite agency with a 10 star rating not 1.5 of yesterday and the past. He is not part of the system and his approach to Law Enforcement is unique .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After decades of corruption it’s time to put honesty in the office . A person that can’t be bought and has experience with critical incidents. It’s time for BSO to be recognized as an elite agency with a 10 star rating not 1.5 of yesterday and the past. He is not part of the system and his approach to Law Enforcement is unique .
    I'll vote for him!

Unregistered
    John Fry and Paul O'Connell would be the best for the agency and the community.

Unregistered

No friggen way

He is unique alright! A unique type of buffoon who couldn't run alpha shift in the port. He could barely put the line up together. Never mind a huge agency and even bigger budget.

He would be way out his league. Ridiculously under educated and totally inadequate for the job.

Sadly, he will have to look up a couple of the words in this post.

Unregistered
    John Fry would be OK for the agency and the community.
    I fixed it for you.

Unregistered
    He is unique alright! A unique type of buffoon who couldn't run alpha shift in the port. He could barely put the line up together. Never mind a huge agency and even bigger budget.

He would be way out his league. Ridiculously under educated and totally inadequate for the job.

I hoping for Sheriff Meerah. Damn he will bring sexy back

Monica Galindo

Best description ever !!! This guy is a flip flopper who is doing what it takes to get elected. We don’t trust him !!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

The sewer rat returned !!! Lies lies and more lies .... BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA...BLAAAA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica Galindo View Post
    Best description ever !!! This guy is a flip flopper who is doing what it takes to get elected. We don’t trust him !!!
    I agree he is like the wind which direction is it going to blow today?
    Unfortunately the choices for Sheriff suck as usual, just face it we are DOOMED...

Unregistered
    I agree he is like the wind which direction is it going to blow today?
    Unfortunately the choices for Sheriff suck as usual, just face it we are DOOMED...

Like the guy we got now deserves his appointed position. I believe Vasquez is genuine about wanting to better the agency. He was the OLY candidate that at a BLM meet the sheriff candidates said "All lives matter", which if course was met with boos.
    He says what's right, not politicized like the other scumbags.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast