Muppet & Mini use the district to line their own pockets!!

Unregistered

Muppet & Mini use the district to line their own pockets!!

How does our Sup and School Board tolerate this stuff? Here they are pimping themselves for a private company!!

https://realitycheckprogram.com/pres...f-ian-moffett/

Unregistered
    Muppet and Mini are attention seeking, self-centered D I V A S. Never before, have I ever seen anyone act and behave so petulant, arrogant, obnoxious and narcissistic. Their egos are shameful and disgraceful. Their greed very upsetting. They have been faux artists who have been permitted to paint themselves out as a masterpiece, but in actuality, they are merely deceptive cons and opportunists.

Muppet claims that he and Mini have “executive law enforcement positions” and that they “accepted” the assignments.

They, of course, have a lot of travel planned, being the gluttonous pigs that they are and will likely seek “credit” using their three favorite words: “I, Me & My.”

FACT CHECK: You didn’t accept the position; you were facing a vote of no confidence and should still face personnel action for your egregious budget mismanagement and unethical and blatant disregard. Your Office of School & District Safety, whatever it’s called, is rubbish and wasteful. Our chief could assign everything you and Mini do to a sergeant, and save hundreds of thousands of dollars to shift toward schools, children and cops. Your article is a cut-and-paste of your LinkedIn page because that’s all that you and Mini are - good on paper but without substance.

#MuppetAndMiniMustGo!

Unregistered
    Watching Muppet and Mini constantly seek attention, self promote, and act in such an inconsiderate manner is like watching a toddler in a temper tantrum, screaming, crying and pouting.

Clearly, these two idiots are unphased and seem to only care about themselves and their little network of like-minded idiots. They are shameless.

Unregistered
    Did the SAO ever investigate them for theft? For misappropriation of funds? For official misconduct? What about the Inspector General? Did they investigate them. So no one investigated them?

Unregistered
    Pure scum. 🍾

Unregistered
    They resigned on Tuesday. They are both gone. Bye bye ****wads

Unregistered

Interesting Information

This stuff on these guys is very interesting tell us more, Are they still in their positions?

Larry Lawton
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does our Sup and School Board tolerate this stuff? Here they are pimping themselves for a private company!!

https://realitycheckprogram.com/pres...f-ian-moffett/

I have no idea what you are saying as I don't know what Ian Moffett or Hector Garcia did. All I know is that I tried to help NASSLEO. and I did it for free. When I worked with Ian Moffett and Hector Garcia, they were working for the MDSP. Ian Moffett was the Chief and Hector Garcia was a Major. I made zero money. It cost me a lot to help an organization that helps schools. I have no idea why you would say something about them pimping themselves for a private company. In what way? Do I stop helping police departments who are trying to do the right thing? Should I stop helping your union when they need help? I'm a small company that tries to help as many people and agencies as possible. It is comments about people (my company) that you make that puts a bad light on Law Enforcement. I suggest you direct your disgust at the right people. Not the ones trying to help. I work with some really good cops and Chiefs who care and want the best for their communities. I also know there are bad cops and bad LE leaders. I talk out against them all the time. I don't know who you are, but I am Larry Lawton and I or my company did nothing wrong. I'd be happy to meet you and you can ask any question you want.

Unregistered

Sorry Larry

When you come to this Agency and we’re giving out business cards for people to go on your website and someone gets money for every web hit, it’s a Moffett collusion in our book. Like the endevour before you where the department purchased books for 150 a piece and the book was dedicated to Ian and Hectors picture was in front of the chapter he wrote in it. Just drop us, stop emailing our officers, and go on with your International business. We do wish you the best of luck, being duped by Moffett is a pass time here. Neither one of those guys work for the District anymore so they’ll be someone else’s embarrassment now.