Sweetwater Does It Again - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    U guys know very well that was not QRU and from what i hear the puncher is an auxiliary and is a millionaire ...lol does he know he can also be held liable...financially....the assholes where giving up....and like i said your paper work better match the audio and visual...i also heard el chiefo said no internal investigation is needed.....i also heard mr. cover up himself was screaming that he doesnt need this its an election year... lol good bye mayor.....and chief i will get you scott isreals number so you guys can hang out and lie to each other see who has the better lies.

Unregistered
    This needs to be blown up all over the media and we must demand an investigation by FDLE be conducted if these rejects at sweetwater

Unregistered
    listen dip shit.....sweetwater is a great department as a matter of fact Miami-Dade IA LT. was arrested for his dealings with organized crime and he aint the only one i can mention atleast twenty..... Miami has a long history of corruption... every agency has there history.....Beach are dui on duty and rob drunks .... homestead beat up and 39 migrant workers all day every day Hialeah gables u name it.... dont throw blows when ur *****

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    listen dip shit.....sweetwater is a great department as a matter of fact Miami-Dade IA LT. was arrested for his dealings with organized crime and he aint the only one i can mention atleast twenty..... Miami has a long history of corruption... every agency has there history.....Beach are dui on duty and rob drunks .... homestead beat up and 39 migrant workers all day every day Hialeah gables u name it.... dont throw blows when ur *****
    You don’t defend your faults by pointing out someone else’s, they didn’t punch the guy that was in a headlock. You get caught stealing candy and you hand up someone else to minimize your actions. Suck it up buttercup. Grow up and turn in your badge.. you definitely don’t deserve it.

Unregistered
    IM NOT A P.O.....BUT I AM AWARE... you are the one that shouldnt talk. as far as handing up or pointing out faults the truth is what it is. I agree with you if your a scumbag you should turn your badge in... but to be on here and smack talking about sweetwater in general is bad. and that is my point it is not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don’t defend your faults by pointing out someone else’s, they didn’t punch the guy that was in a headlock. You get caught stealing candy and you hand up someone else to minimize your actions. Suck it up buttercup. Grow up and turn in your badge.. you definitely don’t deserve it.
    One of the sweetwater clowns had their mom come on Leo Affairs and defend them

Unregistered
    The LT had someone in a headlock and the auxiliary was punching someone in the face?Wow.

Unregistered
    Its qru.... you guys didnt see the full vid.... we had every reason to do what we did. The chief is backing us up 100 %

Unregistered
    Why are so many people talking shit. People need to mind their own business in this department. You have people monday quarterbacking the situation and certain SGT/Officers butting into the investigation. Stay in your lane.

Unregistered

But they are accredited.......

Don't forget these are the same idiots who had 7,000 items stolen out of their own little evidence room and nobody noticed, nor have they been able to make an arrest for that 4 years later. They have a sergeant who was a drug cartel enforcer in the 80's. Their chief tried to blow his brains out at Los Ranchos. FDLE labeled their agency as an organized criminal enterprise.
    They are an embarrassment to law enforcement!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast