+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reinstatment???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Reinstatment???

Whoa did I just see the SRCSO facebook correctly? Or was I seeing things? A correction deputy arrested and fired for animal cruelty, with a press conference to boot, has been reinstated??? Someone must have really f*cked up that investigation. If was done wrong, I hope he got some back pay and an apology.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoa did I just see the SRCSO facebook correctly? Or was I seeing things? A correction deputy arrested and fired for animal cruelty, with a press conference to boot, has been reinstated??? Someone must have really f*cked up that investigation. If was done wrong, I hope he got some back pay and an apology.
    Hold your horses, no pub intended, I saw that too!! What do you think happened? My guess: the SO bombed its investigation and the SAO dropped the case. First, the guy was arrested, second, BJ has a big press conference and third, the guy was arrested!! Now where is the news conference publicly clearing JR's name?? Where is the "we made a mistake." Something really stinks here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hold your horses, no pub intended, I saw that too!! What do you think happened? My guess: the SO bombed its investigation and the SAO dropped the case. First, the guy was arrested, second, BJ has a big press conference and third, the guy was arrested!! Now where is the news conference publicly clearing JR's name?? Where is the "we made a mistake." Something really stinks here.
    You'll never hear that!

Unregistered
    The Joneses get harrassed by Cops nothing said Joneses defend themselves i imagine that.Jail guard goes to JAIL ON FELONY COUNTS and keepa his job??? Imagine that! I wonder who he's connected to?

+ Reply to Thread