Reinstatment???

Thread: Reinstatment???

Unregistered

Reinstatment???

Whoa did I just see the SRCSO facebook correctly? Or was I seeing things? A correction deputy arrested and fired for animal cruelty, with a press conference to boot, has been reinstated??? Someone must have really f*cked up that investigation. If was done wrong, I hope he got some back pay and an apology.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoa did I just see the SRCSO facebook correctly? Or was I seeing things? A correction deputy arrested and fired for animal cruelty, with a press conference to boot, has been reinstated??? Someone must have really f*cked up that investigation. If was done wrong, I hope he got some back pay and an apology.
    Hold your horses, no pub intended, I saw that too!! What do you think happened? My guess: the SO bombed its investigation and the SAO dropped the case. First, the guy was arrested, second, BJ has a big press conference and third, the guy was arrested!! Now where is the news conference publicly clearing JR's name?? Where is the "we made a mistake." Something really stinks here.

Unregistered
    Hold your horses, no pub intended, I saw that too!! What do you think happened? My guess: the SO bombed its investigation and the SAO dropped the case. First, the guy was arrested, second, BJ has a big press conference and third, the guy was arrested!! Now where is the news conference publicly clearing JR's name?? Where is the "we made a mistake." Something really stinks here.
    You'll never hear that!

Unregistered
    For Sheriff Johnson to reinstate him says a big error was made but rectified even after Bob himself mentioned. I know of another who another man who was done wrong but never rectified.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pnj.com/amp/507743002

Unregistered
    I was wondering about that. Wtf?

Unregistered
    I was wondering about that. Wtf?
    Looks like the SAO screwed the pooch on this one.

Unregistered
    Should be a press conference apology!

Unregistered

Beyotch!!

She's a beyotch!

Unregistered
    JR was rehired? The same JR who called the cops and had his disabled adolescent stepson arrested for battery??? POS

Unregistered
    She needs to lay off milk. It has vitamin D, and I got all the D she needs!
    She needs to lay off all that damn makeup she is putting on.