+ Reply to Thread

Unregistered

Smile your on hidden Camera

Your new leader of the rainbow rat pack Tela Tubby Tommy and Matt the Rat has and is installing cameras in the FOP offices. Who’s know where else he has installed them. Welcome to the new leadership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your new leader of the rainbow rat pack Tela Tubby Tommy and Matt the Rat has and is installing cameras in the FOP offices. Who’s know where else he has installed them. Welcome to the new leadership.
    Wow. So much for going by the hall. No more drinking while on camera. Don't forget video can be subpoenaed, somethings said inside the meet9should stay there. I want to be able to Express myself at the meetings without retaliation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you think that maybe they are installing them, cause of the old crew? I wouldn't trust Ortiz, Lugo & Co not to start some dumb azz crap. Beside, are the cameras going to be ON! During any meetings?? They just be there for security when everyone's out. Give the guy a chance, damn. If your going to record meetings, let us know. So we will do the right thing and not show. Now, if you took a moment to think about some of the stuff {lost boy's} used their phones on some, that were talking??? And many didn't even notice it. Tell you what give them a few meeting to get things in order and lets go from there. Nothing is going to get fixed or changed quickly. Be glad I'm not on the zoo crew, I last 1 meeting. I would make everyone coming in. Take a pick of a photo I.D. why, cause I wanted to be a azz

+ Reply to Thread