Awesome job Lisa Castillo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Awesome job Lisa Castillo

Great idea Lisa. You purchase 10,000 hand held fans to give out in the church”s with the Sheriffs face all over it and you think it’s a good idea why?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/59877188...#sp=show-clips.

Unregistered

Lisa one and out

Bye bye Lisa, get your GED you single handled took this man too his knees rip Koch

Unregistered
    I still have my ken Jenner umbrella and black t shirt with his name all over it. They are on offer up for $50.00

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great idea Lisa. You purchase 10,000 hand held fans to give out in the church”s with the Sheriffs face all over it and you think it’s a good idea why?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/59877188...#sp=show-clips.
    Half true. There are tens of thousands of new cardboard fans in Pompano ... but Lisa did not order them. It was ordered by Community Services ("outreach"). They don't report to Lisa.

Unregistered
    Half true. There are tens of thousands of new cardboard fans in Pompano ... but Lisa did not order them. It was ordered by Community Services ("outreach"). They don't report to Lisa.
    Name that person in Outreach, please. We'd like to get in touch. Parkland parents are requesting the fans; and will put them to good use.

# FixIt

Unregistered
    If anyone can get a box of these fans, please be so kind as to drop them off at Barkland (the dog park in Parkland). The fans are wide enough to clean up after some Great Dane's that have just started frequenting the park.

If you're interested in recycling, we'd be happy to send them back to the PSB afterward.

Unregistered

Bring them to Pembroke pines

Reminder not to vote for the dumb Castillios

Unregistered

Waste of Money

Nothing ,NOTHING gets past Lisa Castillo, Chief of Staff without her approval.
    The last thing that anyone at BSO needs
    Is fans!

Unregistered
    Name that person in Outreach, please. We'd like to get in touch. Parkland parents are requesting the fans; and will put them to good use.

# FixIt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwrros2ox9E

Wally Eccleston
    Sr. Community Outreach Liaison

Felicia Chambers
    Keeping Siblings Together

Rabbi Joseph Korf
    Hollywood Community Synagogue - Chabad

Deputy Nezar Hamze
    S. Florida Executive Director C.A.I.R

Magaly Prezeau
    CEO/Executive Director Community Access Center

Unregistered

Lisa

Lisa is getting serious couch work these days, she has been running around saying I’m the chief of staff EVERYTHING goes through me, well Lisa you have sunk the titanic go away and ruin Pembroke Pines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast