Mr. Trooper Fake of the Year
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mr. Trooper Fake of the Year

Mr. Trooper of the Year. What an awesome achievement for such a person to achieve. You pitted a man and engaged in a firefight. Now here we are. The man that should be praised turns out to be a brownnosed punk that will step on anyone to get to the top. He has done it to his friends. He has done it to his coworkers. He has done it to his bosses. He will do it to you. So let’s go to that trooper of the year day. Who killed the suspect? It wasn’t you bud it was the Sheriff’s department. He was killed by a 223 through the butt. Did the deputies get officer of the year or praised throughout the state? No they didn’t, why? Because you take all the praise for it like you singlehandedly accomplished everything yourself. What a trooper of the year to take all the credit. Then the man dies and what do you say? You say you want to save the handcuffs and gun. Get it mounted for display of the day you killed a man. You sick freak. Your best friend, Rob, is a pawn in your pocket. He wanted to come to Hernando and work. What did you do? You talked him out of it and then put in your transfer taking his spot. I hear now that you took Christmas from him. What a kind trooper of the year you are! He has a new baby and another son or daughter and you take that from him? Because you think you are better than him? Because you have a lower ID even though you are out of the same class? What a nice trooper of the year you are. Now I hear you are after your Sergeant. Something about being gay. Wow! You are one of those guys to use the gay thing to your advantage. But wait, I have heard this before. Didn’t you leave and get your transfer early because you said your Lieutenant didn’t like you because you are gay. Story sounds familiar. But wait didn’t you not go hang out with your best friend in 2013 because you thought he didn’t like you because you were gay. Not very nice Mr. Trooper of the year. I hear it’s the same excuse too that it is because they believe in God so they don’t believe in gay people. Wow, I mean I believe in God so automatically I hate gay people? I wonder what my gay friends and family will think about that? I mean it couldn’t be that the Trooper of the Year doesn’t like people that believe in God because that is exactly what you are saying you moron. What does one have to do with the other? You’re a tool. You care only about yourself. Just like when you brag that the Chief will give you any sergeant spot you want no matter where you land on the list. Just like how you brag that you will surpass your captain and tell him what to do one day. Wonder how they will feel about this? You spread rumors like wildfire and try to hurt anyone in your way. Well I know these people and they are mostly good. I know your Captain that works hard but does whatever you tell him. I know your Lieutenant that backed you up when she was a sergeant in Pasco and you turned your back on her. I know your Sergeant that has backed you up and you turned your back on him. I know your partners that you have stomped on to get your way. You act like a child that cries when he doesn’t get his way. You have tainted your good name and plenty of others in your path. You are a disease to the patrol and morally wrong. We hear all your rumors you spread and guess what? Everyone throws out your name as the one that says it. Then what do you do? “I never said that”. Man up! Admit that you are the gossiper when someone asks you. Stop hiding behind your made up thoughts and get a life. Saw you on TV, what a joke. You should transfer to Tampa so we can show you how to be a real trooper again. You use to be a good trooper and person, now you are just a Benedict Arnold.

P.S. I will pray for you, not because you are gay but because you are an asshole.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Trooper of the Year. .
    Wow, did you just catch someone banging your wife in the backside...what a loser!

Unregistered

Lol

This is so funny and so true. He 100% tries to screw everyone in his way. Glad someone had the balls to say it.

Unregistered

I can believe it

I met this man one time. He had to go out of his way to tell me he was gay like he was hitting on me. Completely unprofessional especially since he was in full uniform.

Unregistered
    The original poster sounds like a rejected gay lover.

Unregistered
    The original poster sounds like a rejected gay lover.
    I'm glad you guys finally figured out who he really is. Why do you think he got pushed out of New Port Richey PD?? He's good at seeming like a good guy in the beginning until he gets comfortable, then you can see how fake he is, and he'll use that gay card any way he can. He tried it at the PD and got shunned out. Then goes to FHP cause "he always wanted to be a trooper," no, it's actually cause he was a crap cop and got found out.

Unregistered
    I’m also glad. I work for the Sheriff’s Office in Hernando and he talks bad about everyone he works with. It is very awkward too because we will try to the change the conversations and he goes right back to it. They gay thing is used all the time and his old sergeant is a super awesome guy that always helps us. It was wrong for him to lie about him not liking him. Even worse to bring it to another agency. Always the FHP way though. Let their out of control troopers do what they want and say what they want. Really hurts the good troopers.

Unregistered
    Here is a shocker. He cheated on his boyfriend with a female cop. So much for the gay thing. Now if his supervision could work on him not being at the station all day especially hours before court when he tells dispatch he is heading to court. And his day offs when he does it so that he can call out sick the next day. He makes a lot of traffic stops, but doesn’t do much else.

Unregistered
    Here is a shocker. He cheated on his boyfriend with a female cop. So much for the gay thing. Now if his supervision could work on him not being at the station all day especially hours before court when he tells dispatch he is heading to court. And his day offs when he does it so that he can call out sick the next day. He makes a lot of traffic stops, but doesn’t do much else.
    Names or it didn't happen.

Unregistered
    Names or it didn't happen.
    Initials of N.D. work for ya?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast