Mr. Trooper Fake of the Year - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Too bad for you

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Trooper of the Year. What an awesome achievement for such a person to achieve. You pitted a man and engaged in a firefight. Now here we are. The man that should be praised turns out to be a brownnosed punk that will step on anyone to get to the top. He has done it to his friends. He has done it to his coworkers. He has done it to his bosses. He will do it to you. So let’s go to that trooper of the year day. Who killed the suspect? It wasn’t you bud it was the Sheriff’s department. He was killed by a 223 through the butt. Did the deputies get officer of the year or praised throughout the state? No they didn’t, why? Because you take all the praise for it like you singlehandedly accomplished everything yourself. What a trooper of the year to take all the credit. Then the man dies and what do you say? You say you want to save the handcuffs and gun. Get it mounted for display of the day you killed a man. You sick freak. Your best friend, Rob, is a pawn in your pocket. He wanted to come to Hernando and work. What did you do? You talked him out of it and then put in your transfer taking his spot. I hear now that you took Christmas from him. What a kind trooper of the year you are! He has a new baby and another son or daughter and you take that from him? Because you think you are better than him? Because you have a lower ID even though you are out of the same class? What a nice trooper of the year you are. Now I hear you are after your Sergeant. Something about being gay. Wow! You are one of those guys to use the gay thing to your advantage. But wait, I have heard this before. Didn’t you leave and get your transfer early because you said your Lieutenant didn’t like you because you are gay. Story sounds familiar. But wait didn’t you not go hang out with your best friend in 2013 because you thought he didn’t like you because you were gay. Not very nice Mr. Trooper of the year. I hear it’s the same excuse too that it is because they believe in God so they don’t believe in gay people. Wow, I mean I believe in God so automatically I hate gay people? I wonder what my gay friends and family will think about that? I mean it couldn’t be that the Trooper of the Year doesn’t like people that believe in God because that is exactly what you are saying you moron. What does one have to do with the other? You’re a tool. You care only about yourself. Just like when you brag that the Chief will give you any sergeant spot you want no matter where you land on the list. Just like how you brag that you will surpass your captain and tell him what to do one day. Wonder how they will feel about this? You spread rumors like wildfire and try to hurt anyone in your way. Well I know these people and they are mostly good. I know your Captain that works hard but does whatever you tell him. I know your Lieutenant that backed you up when she was a sergeant in Pasco and you turned your back on her. I know your Sergeant that has backed you up and you turned your back on him. I know your partners that you have stomped on to get your way. You act like a child that cries when he doesn’t get his way. You have tainted your good name and plenty of others in your path. You are a disease to the patrol and morally wrong. We hear all your rumors you spread and guess what? Everyone throws out your name as the one that says it. Then what do you do? “I never said that”. Man up! Admit that you are the gossiper when someone asks you. Stop hiding behind your made up thoughts and get a life. Saw you on TV, what a joke. You should transfer to Tampa so we can show you how to be a real trooper again. You use to be a good trooper and person, now you are just a Benedict Arnold.

P.S. I will pray for you, not because you are gay but because you are an asshole.
    I have known this man for over 5 years. He is nothing like you describe. He is a hard working trooper who does his best to help his friends.

Now, I know exactly what occurred the day of that shooting. He has never once sought out any awards or accolades for anything that happened that day. He is a humble man. It was his district Captain who nominated him for the award.

Yes, you are correct on who fired the shot that killed the environmental terrorist, a Citrus County Deputy. You wonder why the deputy didn't get LEO of the year and wasn't praised throughout the state? Can't answer that question for you, you need to take it up with the Citrus County Sheriff. I looked on Citrus website and there is no mention of your grievance on why the deputy did not get recognition.

Let's take an honest look at what he did that infamous day. The sheriff's office has been pursuing this truck for over 30 minutes when they called FHP for help. Trooper D answered the call and once he became involved it was over in less than a minute. He gave the guy an opportunity to surrender but the bad guy chose a different path. He pointed a handgun at Trooper D and the firefight began. In my book he more than earned his Trooper of the Year award.

All the time I have known him he has never used the gay card for anything. He doesn't wear it on his sleeve or talk about it.

I just wonder why you would come onto this site and defame the man's character?

There is something dark in your soul, you need to look inward before you post on here again slandering one of your own!!

Unregistered
    The fact of the matter is I agree with the original poster and you. He deserved Trooper of the year as did others. I personally know the gay card is played often with him. It is his go too game. When he feels as if his back is against the wall he slanders others to make himself look better. I like him but dislike him as well. He is good and he is bad. You know we have heard all the stories and it turns out to be true. He left Pasco using the gay card and he switched squads using the gay card. That is what he does. Trust me when I say there are reasons why he is a good trooper and why he is not. His mouth will get him one day and it’s a shame.

Unregistered
    Believe me his mouth is wide open and trash comes out of it.

Unregistered
    I’m a deputy and his sergeant was told about all the times he speeds to fender bender parking lot crashes using lights and sirens. He was told about how we clock vehicles and Dolan adds 15 MPH to everyone elses speeds then calls them aggressive or reckless. Where are all the reckless arrests? He doesn’t have any because it’s all a lie for stats. His sergeant covered him on all these truth, he said allegations, and went out of his way for him to play the gay card. I feel bad for his sergeant for sure, but also don’t care because the sergeant should have pushed the information forward so he’d get fired.

Unregistered
    I have known this man for over 5 years. He is nothing like you describe. He is a hard working trooper who does his best to help his friends.

Now, I know exactly what occurred the day of that shooting. He has never once sought out any awards or accolades for anything that happened that day. He is a humble man. It was his district Captain who nominated him for the award.

Yes, you are correct on who fired the shot that killed the environmental terrorist, a Citrus County Deputy. You wonder why the deputy didn't get LEO of the year and wasn't praised throughout the state? Can't answer that question for you, you need to take it up with the Citrus County Sheriff. I looked on Citrus website and there is no mention of your grievance on why the deputy did not get recognition.

Let's take an honest look at what he did that infamous day. The sheriff's office has been pursuing this truck for over 30 minutes when they called FHP for help. Trooper D answered the call and once he became involved it was over in less than a minute. He gave the guy an opportunity to surrender but the bad guy chose a different path. He pointed a handgun at Trooper D and the firefight began. In my book he more than earned his Trooper of the Year award.

All the time I have known him he has never used the gay card for anything. He doesn't wear it on his sleeve or talk about it.

I just wonder why you would come onto this site and defame the man's character?

There is something dark in your soul, you need to look inward before you post on here again slandering one of your own!!
    Thanks for your two cents Dolan...

Unregistered

Figures

This Trooper is one of the worst. I have encountered him lying on so many different things. He once pulled over a family member, he didn’t know it was my family, but they were filming him in the seat. He was so nasty to them and told them they weren’t wearing their seatbelt when she told he she was. The video showed she was. She took it to court and he dismissed it because he didn’t have his notes. Or was it the fact that you lied Dolan. This isn’t the first time I have caught you in a lie. It won’t be the last time. And for the one person that said he doesn’t use the gay thing to his advantage. Give me a break. He says he is gay all the time and thinks he is untouchable. You may be the golden child up there but soon enough things will catch up. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets sued by someone for his false allegations. Knowing FHP they will just promote him. Then he will laugh at all of them.

Unregistered

Please Quit Douche

I do not like this guy. He will climb over anybody he can to advance his ego. He really is a jerk who is an embarrassment to all of us down here. We constantly laugh at him at the breakfast table. He should be ashamed of himself for such self promotion. Sad thing is that he doesn't realize everybody is always laughing at him for being a joke

Unregistered
    N. Dolan for the initials

Iol sad how many enemies he’s made. And no he’s never went back to females. He’s still x12 with his man

Unregistered
    Settle down officer friendly....

Unregistered

Relax Paul

Mr. Trooper of the Year. What an awesome achievement for such a person to achieve. You pitted a man and engaged in a firefight. Now here we are. The man that should be praised turns out to be a brownnosed punk that will step on anyone to get to the top. He has done it to his friends. He has done it to his coworkers. He has done it to his bosses. He will do it to you. So let’s go to that trooper of the year day. Who killed the suspect? It wasn’t you bud it was the Sheriff’s department. He was killed by a 223 through the butt. Did the deputies get officer of the year or praised throughout the state? No they didn’t, why? Because you take all the praise for it like you singlehandedly accomplished everything yourself. What a trooper of the year to take all the credit. Then the man dies and what do you say? You say you want to save the handcuffs and gun. Get it mounted for display of the day you killed a man. You sick freak. Your best friend, Rob, is a pawn in your pocket. He wanted to come to Hernando and work. What did you do? You talked him out of it and then put in your transfer taking his spot. I hear now that you took Christmas from him. What a kind trooper of the year you are! He has a new baby and another son or daughter and you take that from him? Because you think you are better than him? Because you have a lower ID even though you are out of the same class? What a nice trooper of the year you are. Now I hear you are after your Sergeant. Something about being gay. Wow! You are one of those guys to use the gay thing to your advantage. But wait, I have heard this before. Didn’t you leave and get your transfer early because you said your Lieutenant didn’t like you because you are gay. Story sounds familiar. But wait didn’t you not go hang out with your best friend in 2013 because you thought he didn’t like you because you were gay. Not very nice Mr. Trooper of the year. I hear it’s the same excuse too that it is because they believe in God so they don’t believe in gay people. Wow, I mean I believe in God so automatically I hate gay people? I wonder what my gay friends and family will think about that? I mean it couldn’t be that the Trooper of the Year doesn’t like people that believe in God because that is exactly what you are saying you moron. What does one have to do with the other? You’re a tool. You care only about yourself. Just like when you brag that the Chief will give you any sergeant spot you want no matter where you land on the list. Just like how you brag that you will surpass your captain and tell him what to do one day. Wonder how they will feel about this? You spread rumors like wildfire and try to hurt anyone in your way. Well I know these people and they are mostly good. I know your Captain that works hard but does whatever you tell him. I know your Lieutenant that backed you up when she was a sergeant in Pasco and you turned your back on her. I know your Sergeant that has backed you up and you turned your back on him. I know your partners that you have stomped on to get your way. You act like a child that cries when he doesn’t get his way. You have tainted your good name and plenty of others in your path. You are a disease to the patrol and morally wrong. We hear all your rumors you spread and guess what? Everyone throws out your name as the one that says it. Then what do you do? “I never said that”. Man up! Admit that you are the gossiper when someone asks you. Stop hiding behind your made up thoughts and get a life. Saw you on TV, what a joke. You should transfer to Tampa so we can show you how to be a real trooper again. You use to be a good trooper and person, now you are just a Benedict Arnold.

P.S. I will pray for you, not because you are gay but because you are an asshole.
    Stop being such a crybaby.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast