Survey

Thread: Survey

Unregistered

Survey

I hope all of you that are complaining about these rotating shifts answer your survey honestly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope all of you that are complaining about these rotating shifts answer your survey honestly.
    Be honest in your responses. This may be the only chance we have to get of rotating shifts. Also be honest about why you didn't sign up to test for Sgt., I don't think 5% is enough for the added responsibilities 15-20% would make it worth it.

Unregistered
    My answer was to leave the permanent shifts. They should let us rotate 1 last time, everyone will be back where they were when the rotation started. Permanent shifts dont seem to be a problem for the jail so why is it a problem for us? Stop catering to the whiners and complainers. When we got into this line of work we knew it would involve working shifts. That's what we signed up to do. The rotating is harder on my family life than being on a permanent shift. Every 3 months, I'm having to rearrange child care and time with my SO.

Unregistered
    It's ridiculous that many will post on rumors but when there is a legitimate topic, all you keyboard warriors are late to the party (or never show up). Just goes to show that you don't care about your coworkers or the agency, you just want to keep the rumor mill going. SAD!!