+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hey LBS - Mike “Sutting Down Holmberg” Kratz is Coning

    Mike, you are a real POS. Try not throwing your fellow Deputies under the bus in LBS.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mike, you are a real POS. Try not throwing your fellow Deputies under the bus in LBS.
    Really, from one easy District to another. The POS should be going to Pompano.
    He would probably quit if he actually had to work and not just hammer the public with tickets.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Maybe a shark will eat him...

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really, from one easy District to another. The POS should be going to Pompano.
    He would probably quit if he actually had to work and not just hammer the public with tickets.
    He wouldn’t survive in Pompano. LBS is a perfect place for a Parkland do nothing.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Pompano Beach is a joke. Yeah it's more dangerous than Parkland. It has it busier zones. I work in Dania, kind of like the same thing. I retired from NYPD, 20 years in the Bronx. You haven't seen anything.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Uh Oh, I just Kratzed my undies.....

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Why is Kratz still here?

    Someone please tell me why Coward Kratz is still on our dept? He is a POS, and not really sure how he sleeps at night. Heard him and some of his buddies (the other POS Donnelly) were at Disneyworld the next day after the shooting getting drunk and partying. What a true POS!!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone please tell me why Coward Kratz is still on our dept? He is a POS, and not really sure how he sleeps at night. Heard him and some of his buddies (the other POS Donnelly) were at Disneyworld the next day after the shooting getting drunk and partying. What a true POS!!
    Oh shut up. Your efforts to deflect from administrative failure are pathetic. Yes, kratz and company are to blame, but they followed POLICY.

    POLICY that was created by your amazing leader. Your continued focus on the crumbs of the agency is juvenile and out of order.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh shut up. Your efforts to deflect from administrative failure are pathetic. Yes, kratz and company are to blame, but they followed POLICY.

    POLICY that was created by your amazing leader. Your continued focus on the crumbs of the agency is juvenile and out of order.
    I get what you are saying but when you put the B.S. stuff that he wrote on his facebook page I have no sympathy for him.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get what you are saying but when you put the B.S. stuff that he wrote on his facebook page I have no sympathy for him.
    Do you honestly think that the space between his ears has had one moment of peace since it was revealed that he did not perform? What he did was wrong but there's very few who have not had a moment where in hindsight they almost did, or did not do something that could have ended their career and resulted in public humiliation, deserved or not. The weapon left in the bathroom stall last year found by the drunk guy could have been catastrophic. Can you imagine waking up everyday living with that? What they did was wrong on every level but no doubt that internally, they are forever tormented and haunted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •