Puppet Princess looses again.....

Unregistered

Puppet Princess looses again.....

What on earth was that? None of us should be proud of what happened last night...... North Bay Village, the laughing stock of South Florida, the Circus, the home of the small town, petty politics that will NEVER attract anything good.

The only bright spot was knowing that even after Ms. Princesses total lack of class, petulant behavior and hell bent desire to get what she wants at all costs, she got voted down again! I am just sorry that in the desire to be right and get her way, she is willing keep the Village wallowing so low in the mud. VM Wilmoth is right, people are watching and this does not look good!

Wouldn't we all like to work in a stable, calm and professional city for a change? I know I would. I love this Village, but it makes me sick.

Unregistered
    Jackson, Powell and Wilmlth got to stick together!! No more oppression. #unite

Unregistered

Zoo

I only saw two gorillas protecting their own

Unregistered

Black Powell

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jackson, Powell and Wilmlth got to stick together!! No more oppression. #unite
    Black Powell, sorry mean Power.

Unregistered
    I only saw two gorillas protecting their own
    Dude, did your really just say that??!! You should be fired on the spot!

Unregistered
    We know the racists by the things they say. Noriega, McCready, Beaty.

Unregistered
    Dude, did your really just say that??!! You should be fired on the spot!
    If that’s the worst you’ve heard, you’re in the wrong line of business

Unregistered

Blatant Racism

If that’s the worst you’ve heard, you’re in the wrong line of business
    Far from the worst anyone has heard, but it’s still awful. There’s always someone who talks out of school. And what has been said is that Lt Mcdrunky is and has been actively politicking on city time by lobby support against our city attorney, and Velken. The mayor seems to think Mcdrunky is some kind of respected command staff guy or something. He’s allegedly feeding people things to say, and is in constant communication with our city blogger. Imagine if the blogger has introduced Mcdrunky to his intimate world. It’s very possible because Mcdrunky will do anything to get Noriega back.

Unregistered
    Shut up Norman.

Unregistered

Ethics and the State attorney

Other than the SAO has taken interest in little mis pageant queen due to an ethics issue, is there any news on the progress of the investigation? I’ve heard she’s a person of interest.