Wtf cars - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf cars

Unregistered

Not a joke

Totally racist to go after two white employees when you think your complexion is your protection and privilege.

Unregistered
    Our safe working conditions are paramount. Since our offices are our cars we should check with OSHA. I believe our contract even has a provision regarding having safe equipment. Therefore, the PBA should jump on this issue and ensure that we have safe equipment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Bezio View Post
    So you need the city to "gift you sparkly new cars" to do your job? You took an oath to protect and serve the citizens of Miami Gardens. That oath didn't include the caveat of new equipment. Even if this post was a joke, its a joke in the poorest taste and you should be ashamed of yourself. It's obvious that this career isn't for you. This is one of the most selfish posts that Ive seen, and it's truly sad and just flat out wrong.
    Some great investigative skills you must have if you can't sense the sheer sarcasm in that post. Even if you did and responded like that, take the stick out of your butt and relax. My ability to come on this thread and reply to what I thought was a pretty silly original post does NOT dictate or show my true professionalism as an officer. And nothing gives you the right to say otherwise since you don't even know me. I know what I signed up for and am proud to be an officer of MGPD: whether I'm in a new Ford or an old Crown Vic. So please take your entitled, walk on water attitude somewhere else. I bet you're the same officer who milks 17s and Parks by the Turnpike until it's time to read home. Byeeeeee

Unregistered

Rookie or dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some great investigative skills you must have if you can't sense the sheer sarcasm in that post. Even if you did and responded like that, take the stick out of your butt and relax. My ability to come on this thread and reply to what I thought was a pretty silly original post does NOT dictate or show my true professionalism as an officer. And nothing gives you the right to say otherwise since you don't even know me. I know what I signed up for and am proud to be an officer of MGPD: whether I'm in a new Ford or an old Crown Vic. So please take your entitled, walk on water attitude somewhere else. I bet you're the same officer who milks 17s and Parks by the Turnpike until it's time to read home. Byeeeeee
    Umm... Chris Bezio doesn’t respond to calls for service, or park by the Turnpike, as he is the “chair ridden fleet guy.” You must be a rookie, or just dumb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12