+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Colonel Tom Harrington

    Incompetent, backstabbing Colonel Harrington apparently believes that he will be saved. Hilarious, he actually thinks that he has credentials that justify his current position that should be that of a civilian. He is hated by all except his minions who of course all happen to be caucasian. Except for Dafne the Abacus who hopefully will be shown the door as well. I have no idea how someone could continue to show up to work knowing they are so disliked and unwanted. No integrity or self pride. Your day is coming Tommy boy you have hurt a lot of people not to mention you have ruined every relationship the agency had with other entities withing the County. You are an embarassment to the green machine.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He is nuts. He and his white boy connection got caught hiring family members and falsifying job descriptions and made up salary justifications. They will be lucky to not be criminally charged.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is nuts. He and his white boy connection got caught hiring family members and falsifying job descriptions and made up salary justifications. They will be lucky to not be criminally charged.
    Dont forget that Tom I( refuse to call you Colonel) is the same idiot that gives agency contracts to his friends and family. Worse part is he doesnt hide exclusively giving a contract to someone he was friends with in school. We know everything Tommy and we are coming for you.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Harrington is a decent guy who does a hard job (Admin) that NOBODY in policing wants to do.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Harrington is a decent guy who does a hard job (Admin) that NOBODY in policing wants to do.
    Thank you Tommy!!! Thats the point actually, no one in policing is supposed to be doing your job thats why you are so bad at it. A professional should be in your position not you. Thats why we are embarassed time and time again before the commission, contract cities, and the public. You are a disgrace to our uniform!!! We dont want you here.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont forget that Tom I( refuse to call you Colonel) is the same idiot that gives agency contracts to his friends and family. Worse part is he doesnt hide exclusively giving a contract to someone he was friends with in school. We know everything Tommy and we are coming for you.
    His sorority sisters are singing like canaries on how their sister gave their companies contracts because they were in the same sorority. God knows where Israel got these idiots from.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Harrington is a decent guy who does a hard job (Admin) that NOBODY in policing wants to do.
    What a joke!!!! Lmao!!!! There is an endless list of people willing to come in and do nothing for 180k a year.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Harrington is a decent guy who does a hard job (Admin) that NOBODY in policing wants to do.
    Typical response from a narcissistic Israel cronie. Good riddance.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We will not make any progress negotiating throughtout this county until this clown is ousted.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Scott Israel sure knew how to pieckem boy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •