School Police Application process - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok,,, why did you apply then ...... U are asking me a question......why did u apply .....
    I think you're confusing the intent of his questions. I think he/she was telling you the types of questions asked during the interview. If you're too blind to see that, we don't need you here. And judging by your response, you sound like you'll choke slam the first kid who ups the lunch line. Find another line of work, please.

Unregistered
    No need for that here

Unregistered
    PAT is based of Miami Dade college on or the one for the city of Miami ? And what are the passing standards ?

Unregistered
    PAT is based of Miami Dade college on or the one for the city of Miami ? And what are the passing standards ?
    1 mile run
    Pushups
    Situps
    300 meter run

Unregistered
    I just send out my resume about 2 days ago to background@Dadeschools.net and hope i get a chance to participate in the process.I dont care what ppl say about school resource officer being bad paid,blah blah blah....The opportunity to join is there now and i would like to take my chances.

Unregistered
    Are MDSP currently hiring ? It says so on their official website to send your resume to backgrounds@dadeschools.net but i did not receive anything back...not even one of those "confirmation emails " that they received my resume.I even went online to dadeschools.net to look for the open position there but its not being posted despite saying we have immediate openings for SRO position.

Unregistered

Question

1 mile run
    Pushups
    Situps
    300 meter run
    How long after the PAT to hear back from them again ?

Unregistered
    So i received an email from a sergeant (background investigation) on october 21st that i have to print out the PHQ and other letters and obtain certain documents aswell.I obtained them all and send out an email to srojobs@dadeschools.net requesting to be scheduled for the orientation.That wad on november 5th....ever since i send out the email they never got back at me for the orientation...is it because of the upcoming holidays or is it because not enough ppl obtained the requested forms etc. ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234