School Police Application process - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have not gotten my results for my pysch exam that I took November of 2018, does this mean I failed, or are they just extremely behind ?
    Send an email to your background investigator or to background@dadeschools.net

Unregistered
    Yeah I did, and all they wrote me back was that

“We are processing many applicants right now, please be patient”

So still don’t have my answer.

Unregistered
    The ones that couldnt attend the job fair but applied, will we be notified again or do I have to re-apply?

Unregistered

Question?

What's the email to request information about an application? application online says "in process" I have yet to hear back anything for orientation or PAT I applied back in September 2018.

Thank you

Unregistered

Unregistered
    CORRECTION: background@dadeschools.net

Unregistered

In the process

Has anyone been able to get in contact with Sgt. Errabola ?

Unregistered
    Hey guys where do we go if we want to apply in person and what do we need to bring?

Unregistered

Question

I noticed every other week I see a post on twitter of more applicants getting hired. Is there a high turnover rate in the department? How many more officers they looking to hire? And do they prefer certified applicants over non certified?

Unregistered
    I noticed every other week I see a post on twitter of more applicants getting hired. Is there a high turnover rate in the department? How many more officers they looking to hire? And do they prefer certified applicants over non certified?
    It's a combination of 2 factors. The MDSPD is hiring tons of officers to comply with the new state law requiring police officers to be inside every school in the County. That is also coupled with the fact that lots of police departments are hiring around us and we are chasing the bigger paychecks. When it comes to candidates, the department, just like many others, prefers ceritified applicants since it saves the department thousands of dollars in training expenses and the officer can hit the streets faster. BUT, I have heard of non-certified folks who were hired and sent to the academy. If you are truly interested in applying, do it now while the gettin' is good. Best of luck to ya!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast