School Police Application process
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

School Police Application process

Has anyone heard any news while in the process.

I took my pysch test, November 27th and I still have not gotten my results ??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Nope, nothing yet.

(Job Fair Applicant Dec 7th.)

Unregistered
    Damn it’s like they froze the process or something, I was moving fast, and then everything slowed down

Unregistered
    I send my resume to the email provided on their "applying for the job" instructions official website sections back in mid december 2018 but did not heard anything back yet

Unregistered

I received an email regarding orientation on Wednesday, and they are asking for everything I already gave to them at the job fair. Not sure what I should bring if I gave them everything at the job fair...

Unregistered
    I received an email regarding orientation on Wednesday, and they are asking for everything I already gave to them at the job fair. Not sure what I should bring if I gave them everything at the job fair...
    They lost everything you gave them. Get used to it. This is how they run the place.

Unregistered
    I send in my resume on december 27th (was not at the job fair) received a confirmation email that they will look at it and stuff.

How long will it approx. Take for them to get back at me to start the process and how fast are they to invite **u to the interview,physical,psych and poly ?

And where are they send **u to conduct all of those tests ?

Unregistered
    I applied at the job fair and was called last week for a panel interview which went extremely well but have since learned that their new contract is not allowing teachers to retain their pay and does not even give credit for working for the same system (MDCPS). so I've made it trough the background checks, PAT, finger printing, FBAT, and the panel interview but I don't see myself taking a huge pay cut to work two more months.

Unregistered
    I applied at the job fair and was called last week for a panel interview which went extremely well but have since learned that their new contract is not allowing teachers to retain their pay and does not even give credit for working for the same system (MDCPS). so I've made it trough the background checks, PAT, finger printing, FBAT, and the panel interview but I don't see myself taking a huge pay cut to work two more months.
    I agree. Smart move

Unregistered

Application process

I have not gotten my results for my pysch exam that I took November of 2018, does this mean I failed, or are they just extremely behind ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast