PCSO How Dumb Are Your Lieutenants? - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Piper resigned on his own, Bob did not fire him. It's all on Piper.

Unregistered
    Gee I wonder if there should be a conversation about how JG conducts himself to warrant something like this. Hes in most LEOs top three least favorite human beings, and honestly I'm surprised he hasnt been laid out by someone by now. He ruined CID, and hes a douche to everyone he comes across.

Unregistered
    That’s why he was cast away to administration lt position. He supervises nobody.

Unregistered

Pending Charges?

790.165 Planting of “hoax bomb” prohibited

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    790.165 Planting of “hoax bomb” prohibited
    GTFOH Do you really think that Bob will hold ANYBODY truly accountable? All of his punishments are for media purposes only. I'm surprised he didn't do a perp walk on him after a press conference.

Unregistered
    Piper wanted to go out with a bang. Too bad he went the fake bomb route, everyone else just bangs someone's wife.

Unregistered
    Gee I wonder if there should be a conversation about how JG conducts himself to warrant something like this. Hes in most LEOs top three least favorite human beings, and honestly I'm surprised he hasnt been laid out by someone by now. He ruined CID, and hes a douche to everyone he comes across.
    JG was a douche at the jail when he started out so he remained consistent in patrol. The jail was glad to get rid of him.

Unregistered
    Gerrentz knew it was Piper who sent it and wanted to hang him out to dry. So JG pretended it was real and sounded the alarm knowing it would lead back to Piper and shit would hit the fan. It is clearly a manufactured toy and not even JG is that stupid.

Unregistered
    Piper resigned on his own, Bob did not fire him. It's all on Piper.
    You really believe that? If you do, then there are three fools in this story.

Unregistered
    Jim chose a bad way to do a funny thing. But even Joe should have seen it was a ****ing toy. I imagine Joe saying someone sent him a bomb for attention. It was presented in a serious enough way that the agency took it seriously. An evacuation was ordered and a bomb dog sniffed it. Even after the bomb dog did not detect explosive materials they called in the bomb squad from another agency. The TPD Bomb Squad Officer must still be laughing his ass off that Gerretz was too dumb to be able to identify a kids toy. With all that bad press Piper was doomed. Joe you are such a ****ing joke.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast