PCSO How Dumb Are Your Lieutenants? - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor Joe. Your past has finally caught up with you. You treated so many people like shit your whole career, now your career is falling apart. Joey G has been taken down by a ***** named Karma.
    Not a JG fan but he is laughing all the way to the bank with Lt. paychecks and pension.

Unregistered
    Not a JG fan but he is laughing all the way to the bank with Lt. paychecks and pension.
    I’m sure he is. With years in an IOB LT spot with no differential. Then day shift. Then admin then day shift again. That’s why he works so many off duty details, because he is rolling in it. And he was crushed everytime a captain was made and they didn’t have the last name of Gerretz. He’s not laughing now. He’s wondering when another house will fall on him. Karma

Unregistered
    I’m sure he is. With years in an IOB LT spot with no differential. Then day shift. Then admin then day shift again. That’s why he works so many off duty details, because he is rolling in it. And he was crushed everytime a captain was made and they didn’t have the last name of Gerretz. He’s not laughing now. He’s wondering when another house will fall on him. Karma
    JG will make captain someday. If not, no big deal financially. He is just building up his highest 5 years to increase his pension. Beats the heck out of working as a shift commander at the jail and having no control over shift and division assignment. Over there he would have to actually be in charge of something and be held responsible.

Unregistered
    Are you comparing running a patrol shift to a jail shift?

Unregistered
    Oh Jesus, here we go again. Okay. Running a patrol shift and running a jail shift are two different but important things. A patrol shift commander wouldn’t know the first thing about running a jail shift. And a jail shift commander wouldn’t know the first thing about running a patrol shift. Mmmkay? We can compare, but who cares? How about those Patriots??

Unregistered
    I am comparing what JG does now to what he would have to do if he was a jail shift commander.

Unregistered
    I'm sure it's hard to keep track of all those 5 minute checks.

Unregistered
    I'm sure it's hard to keep track of all those 5 minute checks.
    Obviously you have no idea what a jail shift commander does compared to the mentally intensive, complex and difficult work JG performs in patrol. And he is you bomb expert on top of all that. You guys are so lucky to have him.

Unregistered
    Highly paid babysitters in a controlled, completely secured environment. You guys really are delusional.

Unregistered
    Highly paid babysitters in a controlled, completely secured environment. You guys really are delusional.
    Glorified taxi drivers who write speeding tickets. You guys really are delusional.

You deserve JG.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast