PCSO How Dumb Are Your Lieutenants? - Page 7
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Imagine arresting a doctor in East Lake who left it on his neighbor’s porch as a joke. Bob would have your head. It is a serious double standard. I could understand if it was something that was homemade to resemble a bomb but it was a ****ing toy. It’s obvious by looking at it that it’s a ****ing toy.
    I do think the situations are different. I completely agree that the Sheriff caved to media pressure. He has never really dealt with embarrassment well. We would hope that by now he would learn to slow down on the reactions and especially the press releases for that very reason.
    I can just imagine that you guys all have homes, cruisers parked in front and offices. When it comes to law enforcement, especially today, sometimes it isn't a joke, sometimes it's a warning from some nut case that you arrested or looked at wrong- that they know how to get to you. If you don't already release that- you should.

Unregistered
    All you people that work at the PCSO are nothing more than pawns to BoB in his political machine. Realize this, most of your command staff are morons, and can’t make a decision to save themselves, ex:JG. You then have retarded deputies sending bombs in the mail and detectives driving to a crime scene intoxicated. But everyone knows GM was an alcoholic and yet the admin still promotes him to CID, knowing the stress that is involved. We can go on and on, but in short this place is a train wreck. It starts from the top down.

Unregistered
    I hope to God you never become a defense attorney because you obviously can’t put two and two together.

The initial email said that the dog did not alert on it but that TPD bomb squad was still responding as a precaution. Obviously they hadn’t ruled it out 100 percent yet which is why they were still calling out TPD.

If you had half a brain and were even a decent investigator you would realize that upon seeing the sheriff’s first email about the evacuation, Piper notified his chain of command that it was a toy which is why the sheriff sent the follow up email about it not being a threat. Try to go back and get a grade school education before thinking about pursuing a law degree, Einstein.
    Do you have any idea how the entire TPD is laughing their asses off at ALL of you? LMAO They have been coughing non-stop since this incident and the big joke is about what cowards everyone at PCSO is for calling them over to save the entire PCSO command center from a toy. LMAO

Unregistered
    I do think the situations are different. I completely agree that the Sheriff caved to media pressure. He has never really dealt with embarrassment well. We would hope that by now he would learn to slow down on the reactions and especially the press releases for that very reason.
    I can just imagine that you guys all have homes, cruisers parked in front and offices. When it comes to law enforcement, especially today, sometimes it isn't a joke, sometimes it's a warning from some nut case that you arrested or looked at wrong- that they know how to get to you. If you don't already release that- you should.

Oh puleeeeze. When has that EVER happened at the PCSO since 1912? Paranoid much? Most criminals realize that they get away with most of what they do and deal with it when they don't. The only time anyone might have a serious bone to pick with any cop is when the cop did them dirty. False charges, framed, lied on the stand, etc. Now none of you have any of that to worry about do you? Wink Wink.

Unregistered
    Is Joe a bonehead? Yes. Did Paul over react? Yes. But all supervisors have to because of Bob.

Jim immediately fessed up and had a meeting with some "cars". He was told to either A: resign or B: face a lengthy I.A (which he would not survive and then face charges). Jim resigned and thought that was that. Next day he gets a call from one of the "cars" and is told "sorry" you need to turn yourself in.

Where is the integrity? Where is the back bone to stand up to the bully? You mean to tell me neither Dan or George could have talked Bob out of the X15? Truth be told neither of them have the balls to say anything because they like the 6 figure job and they don't give a shit - plain and simple. COWARDS!

Jim is great hands with his defense attorney and I would doubt the SAO would even file charges. “Hoax bomb” means any device or object that by its design, construction, content, or characteristics appears to be, or to contain, or is represented to be or to contain, a destructive device or explosive as defined in this chapter, but is, in fact, an inoperative facsimile or imitation of such a destructive device or explosive, or contains no destructive device or explosive as was represented.

We have all seen the pictures and some have seen the game itself - obviously a kids toy. If the SAO does file, I hope Jims attorney demands a trial and deposes both gutless "cars" and asks why everything was fine and then 24 hours later X15.

We ALL know Bob went home conferred with his consiglieri (spouse) then made the call for X15 - what a freaking crock of crap. With his horrible track record of bad decisions (NOT stand you ground - SAO says it is; IS stand your ground - makes arrest and SAO drops charges; Scott Irael did NOTHING wrong - removed by the Governor; Now this crap).

Watch out Bob, MORE embarassment coming.

Unregistered
    Is Joe a bonehead? Yes. Did Paul over react? Yes. But all supervisors have to because of Bob.

Jim immediately fessed up and had a meeting with some "cars". He was told to either A: resign or B: face a lengthy I.A (which he would not survive and then face charges). Jim resigned and thought that was that. Next day he gets a call from one of the "cars" and is told "sorry" you need to turn yourself in.

Where is the integrity? Where is the back bone to stand up to the bully? You mean to tell me neither Dan or George could have talked Bob out of the X15? Truth be told neither of them have the balls to say anything because they like the 6 figure job and they don't give a shit - plain and simple. COWARDS!

Jim is great hands with his defense attorney and I would doubt the SAO would even file charges. “Hoax bomb” means any device or object that by its design, construction, content, or characteristics appears to be, or to contain, or is represented to be or to contain, a destructive device or explosive as defined in this chapter, but is, in fact, an inoperative facsimile or imitation of such a destructive device or explosive, or contains no destructive device or explosive as was represented.

We have all seen the pictures and some have seen the game itself - obviously a kids toy. If the SAO does file, I hope Jims attorney demands a trial and deposes both gutless "cars" and asks why everything was fine and then 24 hours later X15.

We ALL know Bob went home conferred with his consiglieri (spouse) then made the call for X15 - what a freaking crock of crap. With his horrible track record of bad decisions (NOT stand you ground - SAO says it is; IS stand your ground - makes arrest and SAO drops charges; Scott Irael did NOTHING wrong - removed by the Governor; Now this crap).

Watch out Bob, MORE embarassment coming.
    " or is represented to be or to contain, a destructive device or explosive"

The huge "BOOM" note meets this standard easily. A jury that hears about his double dipping and sees him as an idiot wasting taxpayer money may easily convict.

Unregistered
    Does anybody know why P sent this to G in the first place? If it was a joke, what was behind it? Seems background and intent is important here

Unregistered
    Its all a conspiracy to sabotage the case against Dreijka. Piper was directing traffic nearby and now this. CHECKMATE BOB!

Unregistered
    Gerretz has a job but Piper does not. Who is the real moron here?

Unregistered
    Gerretz has a job but Piper does not. Who is the real moron here?
    Piper has a pension and should have stayed retired. Don’t come back here thinking it’s easy money. The year and half he worked here after retiring will be going to his defense attorney. Imagine if he stayed retired, he wouldn’t be in this mess.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast