Guess the deputy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear faggot,

Yes, I am that dumb. In stead of training me in public records law, they trained me how to smash snowflakes like you. 😀
    Yes, heaven forbid that a PCSO deputy actually know the laws they are supposed to enforce! LMAO

Unregistered
    Yes, heaven forbid that a PCSO deputy actually know the laws they are supposed to enforce! LMAO
    Yes heaven forbid a Deputy not know PUBLIC RECORDS Law. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    It’s a sovereign citizen.

Unregistered
    Well, there have been several guesses. So who is the dipshit deputy with the $400 IA file?

Unregistered
    Dear ****weed,

How many ch. 119 lawsuits have been successful against the current Sheriff? That would be zero, right? GFY, clown. Pay the money for the file, file a lawsuit, or STFU.

Unregistered
    Dear ****weed,

How many ch. 119 lawsuits have been successful against the current Sheriff? That would be zero, right? GFY, clown. Pay the money for the file, file a lawsuit, or STFU.
    Seventeen. There have been 17 119 suits filed that were successful, soon to be 18 and then 19.

Unregistered
    Seventeen. There have been 17 119 suits filed that were successful, soon to be 18 and then 19.
    The actual answer is zero. As in, none. As in every single records suit filed against the Sheriff was dismissed and the person who filed it got nothing. Zip. Zilch. Forgetaboutit. Go ask your buddy Chandler. He'll tell you about how he got his ass kicked right into bankruptcy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123