I heard the former chief is moving to El Portal to run for mayor and clean house!!!?

Unregistered

I heard the former chief is moving to El Portal to run for mayor and clean house!!!?

I heard former Chief Huffnagel is in the process of buying a property in El Portal so she can run for mayor and clean house. I feel bad for the Manager and current chief when and if this does happen. I know the current mayor will be ousted very soon either by her own choice or by the Miami Dade Ethics Commission. Wow so much drama for such a small city.

Unregistered
    You sure Hufnagel isn’t the one who is corrupt? They need to 39 Claudia and Hufnagel.

Unregistered
    Hufnagel buying a house in el portal? Or did you mean moving into the house she got from the old lady (ward) when acting as her guardian? Talk about ethics and corruption...isnt it unethical to act in your own interest while in uniform to gain a financial benefit from a citizen you are sworn to protect?

Unregistered

Clean House

Cleaning house will include terminating the attorney powell. Heard he is also working at NBV

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard former Chief Huffnagel is in the process of buying a property in El Portal so she can run for mayor and clean house. I feel bad for the Manager and current chief when and if this does happen. I know the current mayor will be ousted very soon either by her own choice or by the Miami Dade Ethics Commission. Wow so much drama for such a small city.
    Actually the elderly resident she took money from as her caretaker was Irene Webster. Totally unethical. She paid from the elderly Websters bank account for her Bemer a few times. Had officers on duty leave patrol duties to pickup dinner for Ms Webster on a regular basis. Refused to backup officers while eating 2-3 times a day at McDonalds. Walked around sation I heard without her duty belt. Real class act.