Lazy doral r. Officer

Unregistered

Angry Lazy doral r. Officer

Get out of your vehicle and do your job!! Lazy female officer. Complaining that she did not join Doral PD to babysit kids at JOHN I SMITH!. Seriously! Get your lazy self out your vehicle and give tickets to those who speed!! Direct traffic correctly! Read your mission statement or motto, so you remember why you join Doral PD in the first place! I am sure you will meet your quota by the end of the week! The crossguards work harder than you! While your taking pictures with other staff members in the school. DORAL PD calls this school safe? WAKE UP CALL!!

Unregistered
    Isn't Affirmative Action great?
    And she is taking up a spot and a salary of a vet who deserves the job and would do it correctly.

Unregistered

Update!!!

Anyone can do this job, but you have to want it and live by it. Lol, The motor PO is stopping people left and right. It was about time. I am sure he will meet his quota. Guaranteed! Female PO now stands by her vehicle in the afternoon. She needs some sun. Right?

Unregistered
    The new people we got are better then these senior people we have. Good looking future for Doral! Just watch who you trust.

Unregistered
    What happened to Fabregas?

Unregistered
    Ask that twat Capt. Fernandez. She got the kid fired. Good hard working cop. As she tries to climb to the top and impress the chief she gets rid of a good one. Why don’t you look into all the bad apples you have there. Oh I know why because they are females and that’s what you like. You’re a disgrace to law enforcement and to the badge you wear. You don’t deserve to be in a position of command. Karma will one day visit you.

Unregistered
    Night lt has a county 33? Is this true?